Status: Complete :)

Call My Name and Save Me From the Dark

Neverland: Part Two

Riku’s POV

A few minutes had passed and I finally decided where to go. Since obviously Hook wasn’t going to help me find Kairi’s heart, I decided I would take her with me back to Hallow Bastion. I walked over to where her body lay on the bed in the Captain’s headquarters and lifted her up, putting her into my arms bridal style. I was just about to summon a portal back when the door opened and Sora popped in with his two new friends.

”Riku, wait!” Sora tried to stop me, but it didn’t work. I disappeared with Kairi back to my room in my new home, but not before summoning an AntiSora. hat ought to keep him busy for a few minutes. I set her down, carefully on my bed, hoping, somehow she’d wake up.

Hikari’s POV

It almost looked like he really was upset that I left. But that would mean he actually cared for me, which I seriously doubt. He has feelings for Kairi, not me. I still wanna know how he felt it was okay to take my necklace. Sure I completely forgot about it when the old hag, Maleficent, hypnotized me to work for her, but that doesn’t just give him the right to have it.

I was sitting down by my stuff I dropped off back in the clock tower in London. I was curled up in a ball, leaning against one of my bigger black bags. I couldn’t hide in Neverland. I was back to avoiding Riku, so confused about all my thoughts. He really looked upset back there, and for some odd reason I couldn’t get his face out of my head. The way he looked at me, begged me to stay. Then I had to push him away… I felt completely guilty about it. But why did I feel guilty? He deserved it! Didn’t he?

Before I could dwell on my thoughts longer, some boy who looked to be somewhere younger than my age by a few years flew by, holding a girl in his arms. I took a spot, hiding behind one of the sides as I got a closer look. He was clad in a green cap with a red feather in it on his head, a light green, short-sleeved tunic, and green tights. He had pale skin with black eyebrows, brown eyes, and short, orange hair. He also had tan shoes, with a dagger that poked out from under his belt. This must be Peter Pan.

He set a girl, who looked to be around his age down on the tower. This must be Wendy, the other girl Sora and his friend were trying to rescue. Wendy looked like she was around the age of twelve. She had big blue eyes and curly, light-brown hair which she had tied back using a blue bow. She also has bright red lips. She was dressed in a blue nightdress, which wasn’t too shocking since it was nighttime. He whispered a few words to her and then flew off as she waved back.

I hesitantly came out from the shadows but before I could say anything or do anything for that matter, I passed out on the hard cold floor.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

When I was able to “see” again I noticed I was back in Neverland on Hook’s ship. I looked around and noticed I was floating, which was incredibly weird since I don’t even know how to fly.

“Quite a codfish, that Riku—running off with that girl without even saying goodbye.” I heard Hook tell Sora. I looked back down and began to pay attention
. He left? Already?

”Run off where? Tell me, where did he go?” Sora asked, pleading to Hook.

”To the ruins of Hollow Bastion, where Maleficent resides. But you won’t be getting there.” Hook told him, taking out a lantern with a fairy trapped in it. The fairy was dressed in a short green dress with matching slippers that had puffballs on them. “Unless you intend to leave your little pixie friend behind?”

“No…”Sora trailed off as he put away his Keyblade, suddenly surrounded by heartless.

Hook continued as Sora began backing up to stand on the plank, “Hand over the Keyblade and I’ll spare your lives. Be glad I’m merciful, unlike the Heartless. So, which will it be? The Keyblade or the plank?” Suddenly, Hook began to hear a strange ticking noise. He looked down and noticed the crocodile there. He began whining in protest,” It’s him! The crocodile that took me hand! Oh, Smee! He’s after me other hand! I can’t stay here!” Hook, turning to the crocodile he added, “Go away! Oh, I can’t stand the sight of him! Smee, you take care of them!”

Sora was about to jump off the plank, landing himself into the crocodile’s mouth when he heard a strange voice. ”Fly, Sora! Just believe, and you can do it!”


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I woke back up to my head throbbing. I groaned in agony not used to randomly knocking out for visions seeing as it’s been a few weeks, if not months since I had my last one. I still didn’t know why I wasn’t having visions earlier. That was still unclear. I opened my eyes to see the girl in the blue nightgown from earlier looking over me. “Are you alright? My name is Wendy.” She asked me.

“I’m okay other than my throbbing head.” I told her, carefully trying to sit up with her help and held my head in my left hand.

“Does this usually happen to you? Knocking out for no reason I mean.” She asked me, I noted she had a slight English accent.

“Not lately, but yes this has happened before nothing to worry about.”

“If you say so.” Wendy continued hovering over me for a few more minutes, fussing over me as if she was my mom. Personally it was kind of freaking me out seeing as I was older than Wendy and there was no way she would be my mom, though I do wonder how my mom is…. I wish I knew where she was.

Wendy finally left me alone once Peter returned with Sora and his gang. I stayed hidden as long as possible as I watched them interact with each other. Sora and his friends eventually left along with Peter taking Wendy home to her family, reluctantly. I put my bag back on my back and headed back to Hallow Bastion. I was starting to feel a little guilty for just leaving Riku like that.

I arrived back into the main room where I figured Riku would end up once he returned to update Maleficent on what was going on, as if she didn’t already know. I felt lightheaded and I sat down quickly, leaning against the wall in the dark, and knocking out again.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I was back on some island. I wandered around to find some cave where I found two small figures. They looked really familiar. Where have I seen them before….oh I know. That must be Sora and Riku as kids.

”Hey, Sora.” Riku asked.

”Hm?”

”When we grow up, let’s get off this island. We’ll go on real adventures, not this kid stuff!”

”Sure. But isn’t there anything fun to do now?” Sora and Riku began walking out and I carefully followed, I was right behind them when they stopped. “Hey, you know the girl at the mayor’s house? She arrived on the night of the meteor shower!” Sora continued rambling as Riku looked back in my direction. I widened my eyes, thinking he saw me, but he didn’t say anything and walked off. I looked to where he was looking and realized he wasn’t looking at me, but the door with a strange and mysterious keyhole in it.
How is it he didn’t see me?

♥♥♥

I woke up suddenly to hear panting. I turned to look and saw Riku was back. he was knelt over on his knees, panting for his breath. Maleficent was standing over him as he gained back his breath. It was reckless to bring her here without at least using a vessel. Remember, relying too heavily on the dark powers could cost you your heart.” Riku had his jaw clenched, until he heard a roar behind him. He quickly stood up to look at what made the noise. Maleficent clarified for him, ”A castaway. Though his world perished, his heart did not. When we took the princess from his castle, he apparently followed her here through sheer force of will. But fear not. No harm will come to you. He is no match for your power.

“My power?” Riku questioned, now facing the hag again.

”Yes, the untapped power that lies within you. Now, child, it’s time you awakened that power and realized your full potential.” The hag held her hands out with her scepter toward the ceiling. He began to glow green, growing stronger into the darkness. I scoffed at this and left, forever. I still felt a little guilty, but it was clear he didn’t need me.

I went back to Traverse town with my stuff and sat back down on one of the rooftops on the first district. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, hoping to shake off any guilt I had and worry for Riku.