Status: Complete :)

Call My Name and Save Me From the Dark

Hallow Bastion: Part Two

The next step was going through this insane maze just to turn the power on so we could enter the castle. I didn’t want to tell them I could just use the corridors of darkness to transport us inside, seeing as it might actually hurt them and the fact that I absolutely refuse to associate myself with that power ever again.

Halfway to the gates, I began seeing things fuzzy, and then it all faded to black.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I was back inside the castle. Inside a large room, all of the princesses of heart were trapped inside glass barriers, lining the hall into where a big platform stage laid. Maleficent, still old hag, was standing on the platform stage. “O purest of hearts! Reveal to me the Keyhole!”

Six of the princesses’ hearts emitted a beam, showing the keyhole right behind Maleficent on the wall. Before I came to, I noticed a girl on the floor, unconscious, lying down in a purple capsule barrier.
Could that be Kairi?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

When I woke up I noticed I was in someone’s arms. I looked up and saw Sora was carrying me. “Uh…Sora. I’m awake now.” He set me down carefully, making sure I could still stand up.

“You okay there? Do you always just randomly faint?” Sora asked, looking worried.

“Its okay happens all the time. We got to keep moving if we want to save your friends.”

We entered the castle and immediately a sense of dread came over me. Something told me something big was going to happen here, it could either be good or bad. I stayed on my guard, still sensing darkness.

“Be on your guard. They’re close, I can feel it. Are you ready for them?” Beast said, then instantly turned around. “Belle?” He ran into a room, and it locked behind him.

We looked over, wondering what happened to Beast, and then quickly turned around when we heard a voice. “Quit while you can.” We saw Riku emerge, Donald and Goofy trailing behind him.

“No. Not without Kairi.” Sora said, readying his wooden sword. I knew the sword wouldn’t help at all, but it beats having no weapon at all, like me.

Riku transformed into a new form, with a hula skirt. I couldn’t help but laugh inside. Sure the colors were cool together, purple and black were the best color combination to me, but the hula skirt just killed it for me. I mean who really wears hula skirts anymore anyway without getting taunted, well here anyway. And seriously for someone who’s on the dark side to wear one, they’re just asking for a big session on mocking and ridicule from me, but I’ll hold my tongue, for now at least seeing as this is the worst moment to piss off Riku.

“The darkness will destroy you.” Riku said. That puzzled me, if the darkness would destroy Sora, then does that mean it destroyed Riku? But he’s right there in front of us. And now I’m getting a massive headache just thinking about it and why can’t I focus today?

“You’re wrong, Riku. The darkness may destroy my body, but it can’t touch my heart. My heart will stay with my friends. It’ll never die!” Sora exclaimed. I nodded agreeing with him.

“Really... Well, we’ll just see about that!” Riku immobilized Sora and shot an orb of darkness out of his hand. I instantly reacted and somehow managed to push Sora out of the way, unfortunately now it was coming toward me. Suddenly a bright light appeared, causing no one to really see what was happening. When we could, I saw Goofy in front of me and Sora, who was now standing up, and blocked the orb with his fancy shield.

“Sora and Hikari ain’t gonna go anywhere!” Goofy yelled, still protecting Sora and I seeing as we are either weaponless or kinda useless in a fight.

“You’d betray your king?” Riku questioned, sneering at us, and death glaring at me. Guess he’s still mad at me for leaving…

“Not on your life! But I’m not gonna betray Sora or Hikari, either, ‘cause they’ve become one of my best buddies after all we’ve been through together! See ya later, Donald. Could ya tell the king I’m really sorry?”

“Hold on, Goofy! We’ll tell him together.” Donald quacked. Donald made his way over to us before adding, “Well, you know... All for one and one for all.”

“I guess you’re stuck with us, Sora and Hikari.” Goofy added as well, smiling.

Sora, though, did not share the same expression. Instead he looked disappointed, “Thanks a lot...Donald, Goofy.” I guess he was still upset about them abandoning us in the first place.

“How will you fight without a weapon?” Riku sneered. He’s getting more annoying by the minute.

“I know now I don’t need the Keyblade. I’ve got a better weapon. My heart.” I nodded in agreement with Sora.

“Your heart? What good will that weak little thing do for you?” Not only is he annoying, he is very dumb isn't he...maybe under that silver hair he’s a dumb blond? (no offense to any blonds reading this story because some of my closest friends do have blond hair and they are very very smart :)

“Although my heart may be weak, it’s not alone. It’s grown with each new experience, and it’s found a home with all the friends I’ve made. I’ve become a part of their heart just as they’ve become a part of mine. And if they think of me now and then...if they don’t forget me...then our hearts will be one. I don’t need a weapon. My friends are my power!” Sora readied his wooden sword, but it didn't matter. Riku's blade disappeared and reappeared in Sora's possession. Unfortunately I still didn't have a weapon or so I thought.

I clutched my necklace, hoping for a miracle that somehow Sora could beat Riku, and maybe lead him back to the good side. But as I was clutching, something happened. My necklace began to glow and something activated. Then a weapon appeared in my hand. It was a long staff, that had a curved blade at the end. It was decorated with white and blue elemental markings. The blade was silver, looking brand new. I tested it out and it never rusted. I was able to join the fight.

With all of us helping each other we beat Riku. Apparently he was a coward and when he reverted back into his normal clothes he ran away. Out of instinct I ran after him, ignoring Sora's pleas to come back.