Status: Complete :)

Call My Name and Save Me From the Dark

Hallow Bastion: Part Three

I chased after Riku until I got to some larger area. When I entered the room, he was already on the platform, already out of breathe. I ran toward him, furious. “What the hell is your problem? That’s Sora, your best friend! He cares for you like a brother and all you do is treat him like he is just a piece of shit! A punching bag! Or even the dirt on the ground! Do you think so damn highly of yourself that anyone else doesn't matter???” I yelled at him.

He turned around and just glared at me. Nothing else. No speaking, no touching, nothing. Just a simple long death glare.

“Well fine. Got nothing to say for yourself. Well here is what I have to say... I hate you. I hate the way you treat everyone. Can’t you see what the darkness is doing to you? It’s changing you and not for the better. In fact, it makes you seem like a complete asshole. I wish I’d never even met you.” I was tired of holding it all in. I turned around and walked out, not noticing the expression on Riku's face, shock.

After I left the room, I collapsed on the floor, crying. What is wrong with me? Do I actually feel sorry for that bastard? It doesn’t make any sense. I ended up passing out, still crying.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I saw a hooded men approach Riku. He began speaking while Riku took no notice. “Know this.” Riku turned around and finally noticed the man. “The heart that is strong and true shall win the Keyblade.” Just hearing that voice brought shivers down spine. Good thing he has a hood completely covering his face. Who knows what creepy face is under there....

“What? You’re saying my heart’s weaker than his?” Riku questioned. Of course it’s stronger. I'm still in shock you even have a heart. Wait....why are his eyes red? Has he been...crying? Was it because of what I said? No it couldn’t be. He doesn’t care about anyone but himself.

“For that instant, it was. However, you can become stronger. You showed no fear in stepping through the door to darkness. It held no terror for you. Plunger deeper into the darkness, and your heart will grow even stronger.” the hooded creepy man replied. By now if I was actually awake watching this, instead of observing like a third person, not really there, I would be literally shacking by now.

“What should I do?”

“It’s really quite simple. Open yourself to the darkness. That is all. Let your heart, your being, become darkness itself.” Riku started glowing again, an evil dark glow as the hooded man disappeared..
.This can't end well...

My dream vision went blank. The next thing I saw was Sora and his friends, making their way to the Castle Chapel, which I’m guessing is where I passed out.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I blacked out again, finding myself in another room. I was floating in the air; I saw my body unconscious in another room. This room had stain glass all over on this big stage type thing. I saw all the princesses locked up in glass containers, sleeping. This must be where they keep them…

I looked around and saw Riku standing next to Maleficent, but something was off. An even more evil aura was glowing off Riku. I bet it had something to do with that hooded man from earlier. “So, I see the path has emerged at last.” Riku said, but it didn’t sound like him. It sounded like he was possessed, possessed by that hooded man. But who was the man from earlier…

“Yes. The Keyhole to the darkness.” Maleficent calmly replied.

“Unlock it and the Heartless will overrun this world.”

“What do I care? The darkness holds no power over me. Rather, I will use its power to rule all worlds.”

“Such confidence.” After he spoke, a dark Keyblade appeared in his hand.
The Soul eater. This is definitely not good. But how does he know so much about darkness, unless he’s…

“Oh! Impossible! The princesses of heart are all here!” Maleficent looked around, trying to figure out why the door to darkness wouldn’t open. She glanced over at Kairi. “It must be her.” Wait, Kairi’s a princess? But then where is her heart?

“Without her heart, she will never be able to release her power.”

“The king’s fools are here. I’ll deal with them myself. You stay here and guard the princesses.” Maleficent said, leaving as I faded back into reality.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I woke up to see Sora and his two friends standing over me. “You really need to stop passing out on us like that.” Sora said, before holding his hand out. I took it, gratefully, and sat up.

“I can’t help it. When I get overly tired I pass out.” I lied to him. He didn’t need to know about my special uncontrollable ability. But I wondered about the visions I saw…were those from the present or the future?

I continued following them until we got inside the Castle Chapel. There we found Maleficent, waiting for us. “I’m afraid you’re too late. Any moment now, the final Keyhole will be unsealed. This world will be plunged into darkness. It is unstoppable.” Maleficent sneered at us.

We all got our weapons out before Sora confidently said, “We’ll stop it! After coming this far, there’s no way we’re gonna let that happen!”

“You poor, simple fools. You think you can defeat me? Me, the mistress of all evil?”

“Yeah…the mistress of the stupid evil.” I muttered. She turned to glare at me and we began to fight her. We beat her enough to get her to leave, escaping in a portal. “For some mistress of evil, she sure likes to run away a lot. Can’t do her own dirty work can she.”

We followed her into the portal to find her lying on the ground, weak. Riku appeared behind her. “Do you need some help?” he asked her, before glaring at me. Guess whoever is possessing his body is mad at me just as much as he is…great.

“Riku!” Sora exclaimed

Sora’s group arrived.

“Is that—“Donald began, but Riku interrupted him.

“Yes. A Keyblade. But unlike yours, this Keyblade holds the power to unlock people’s hearts. Allow me to demonstrate...” Riku thrust his weapon into Maleficent’s heart. “Behold!”

“Wha—“Maleficent trembled.

“Now, open your heart, surrender it to the darkness! Become darkness itself!” He pulled the Keyblade out, her heart disappearing with it.

The ground began shaking and Riku escaped. “This is it! This power! Darkness... The true darkness!” The next thing we knew, there was a big dragon in front of us. Maleficent had turned into a dragon.

We fought her, using a few potions to help heal the burns she gave us from breathing fire, but we managed to defeat her. She began to melt and burned to ashes. Maleficent was finally gone.

“How ironic. She was just another puppet after all.” Riku appeared and said, shoving me aside as he walked over to the dragon’s corpse.

“What?” Donald asked, clearly confused while I rubbed my shoulder that Riku shoved.

“The Heartless were using Maleficent from the beginning. She failed to notice the darkness in her heart eating away at her. “He stepped on the corpse and it disappeared. “A fitting end for such a fool.” He left and we proceeded to follow where we figured Riku went, ignoring the pain I felt in my heart.