Status: Complete :)

Call My Name and Save Me From the Dark

Wonderland

A few hours later and I was finally done helping out. I headed out to the third district. I saw Sora with those two other things. The moogles actually knew a lot about what happens outside. They told all me what they knew about these strangers, apparently the two animals are famous or something.

The duck walking around is supposedly Donald Duck. He works for King Mickey back at Disney Castle as the official court wizard. He’s going to be using magic a whole lot. I just know it. I also learned he is very short tempered; you don’t wanna get him too mad, and is trying to find the King alongside his pal, Goofy.

Goofy is the walking dog. He’s captain of the Royal Knights at Disney Castle. He and Donald are supposedly good friends, but hey who’s ever heard of a duck and a dog working together, but since when is anything normal anymore. He’ll probably do most of the combat fighting. I wonder if he uses a shield or a sword.

“Sora, go with them. Especially if you want to find your friends.” Leon said, interrupting my thoughts.

“Yeah, I guess” Sora replied looking down and glum.

“But you can’t come along looking like that. Understand? No frowning. No sad face. Okay?” Donald quacked.

“Yeah, ya gotta look funny, like us” Goofy added.

“This boat runs on happy faces.” Donald continued.

“Happy?” Sora questioned. Everyone, including me in the little balcony up high that no one used was staring. Sora held his head up and had the funniest and fakest grin on his face. It was so pathetic, and everyone, minus Sora, was laughing, and that didn’t help me at all. I bit my tongue so I wouldn’t make a noise. Sora then stopped smiling when he realized they were laughing at him.

“That’s one funny face!’ Donald exclaimed.

“Okay, why not? I’ll go with you guys.” Sora said.

“Donald Duck.” the duck said introducing himself.

“Name’s Goofy.” the dog said following

“I’m Sora.” said the last one.

They all put their hands down like a team would do at a game and Goofy said, “All for one, one for all”

Suddenly my vision became blurry. I quickly sat down knowing a vision was coming on quick. I braced for the numbness I’d feel soon after. I carefully felt my way down to set my self leaning in the wall while sitting to help keep me supported. Then my vision blacked out.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I saw nothing but darkness. In the middle of the room sat this thing, like a crystal ball and I noticed it was keeping track of where Sora and his newly found friends were. Then I heard voices. I didn’t recognize any of them.

“That little squirt took down that heartless! Who’d have thought it?”

“Such is the power of the Keyblade. The child’s strength is not his own. “

“Why don’t we turn him into a Heartless?,” then I heard an evil laugh from what sounded like a woman, ”That’ll settle things quick enough.”

“And the brat’s friends are the king’s lackeys. Swoggle me eyes, they’re all bilge rats by the look of them”

“You’re no prize yourself.” Followed by yet another evil laugh, this one sounded like it came from a male.

“Shut up!”

“Enough!” a voice exclaimed. I knew that voice. Maleficent….”The Keyblade has chosen him. Will it be he who conquers the darkness? Or will the darkness swallow him? Either way, he could be quite useful…”


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Then my eyes opened again and I was back in the third district. The numbness went away a few seconds when my vision was over. I stood up carefully and noticed I was the only one there. Sora and the others were gone. To some other world. Hopefully to find his friends. Judging from those visions, they mean a lot to him.

I went back to my place I was hiding in for the night and crawled into my little bed I made myself. I slowly went to slumber, after making sure my journal was updated. I wrote every vision I had in my journal followed by what I thought they may mean.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I had another vision. I saw flashes of Sora in some strange world.

Wonderland…

Followed by someone stealing a young girl locked in a cage. Alice… but the kid was so fast, all I saw was a flash of silver hair.

Could it be? No it couldn’t be…. Riku?

Then my vision slowed down. I saw some huge heartless fall to the ground and a heart being unlocked to go back to its owner. I saw Sora using his keyblade to lock the world through the lock in the doorknob’s mouth, so no heartless could continue to corrupt it.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Then everything was black again.