Status: Complete :)

Call My Name and Save Me From the Dark

Riku and Sora Reunite

When I woke up I was trapped in a dark room, but it wasn’t the same place. It was too dark and gloomy. There was only one window, but it was too dark to see out of. My head was throbbing. I had no clue what time it was or anything. All I remember was darkness and Maleficent.

Where am I? What’s going on? I’m locked in a room, probably chained to something. Yep chained to a bed. This makes no sense… not like I can go anywhere.

My arms were up, attached to a headboard from the bed, or so I’m hoping. My legs were attached to the other side of the bed, chained like a prisoner. Luckily I was lying down on my back, but my hands were aching. I must have laid like that for hours. Suddenly dizziness over came me and I couldn’t tell if my sight was going out or if my eyes were closing.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sora and his friends were fighting bad guys in the third district. Then the heartless disappeared, mysteriously.

“There you are. What’s going on?” Riku asked appearing out of nowhere.

“Riku!” Sora exclaimed while looking like he was about to hug Riku, but instead grabs the mouth to make sure it’s real. Riku playfully shoved his hand aside, laughing.

“Hey, hey, cut it out.”

“I’m not dreaming this time, right?” Sora eyed Riku up and down, unsure if it was real or just another hallucination.

“I hope not. Took forever to find you.” Riku pushed his hair back only for it to come back where it was before, slightly smirking, but Sora didn’t notice.

“Riku.” Sora said grinning widely and walking a bit, mindlessly around. “Wait a second, where’s Kairi?”

Riku turned to Sora, “Isn’t she with you?” Sora looked down guiltily, showing he had no clue. “Well, don’t worry. I’m sure she made it off the island too.” Riku assured as he walked past Sora, then glance back at Sora he continued, “We’re finally free. Hey, she might even be looking for us now.” he assured Sora, not taking any notice to his surroundings of a heartless appearing. He knew he had nothing to worry. Maleficent promised they couldn’t hurt him. Riku continued, oblivious to what was going on, “We’ll all be together again soon. Don’t worry. Just leave everything to me. I know this--”

Sora interrupted his speech and killed the heartless with one hit. “Leave it to who?” Sora said smirking.

“Sora, what did you—“

“I’ve been looking for you and Kairi, too, with their help.”

Riku glanced at Donald and Goofy before asking, “Who are they?”

“Ahem. My name is—“Donald started

“We’ve visited so many places and worlds, looking for you.” Sora said interrupting, clearly he was proud to have done something riku hadn’t done, maybe possibly better.

“Really? Well, what do you know? I never would have guessed.” Riku said dryly, sarcasm clear in his voice.

“Oh, and guess what? Sora’s the Keyblade master. ” Goofy said, trying to not let Sora down by Riku’s sarcasm.

“Who would’ve thought it?” Donald replied.

“What’s that mean!” Sora countered.

“So, this is called a Keyblade?” Riku said as he examined Sora’s Keyblade now in his hands, which he retrieved while Sora and Donald began another spat.

“Huh? Hey, give it back.” Sora cried out, but not tearing up. Sora aimed for Riku, but Riku stepped back. Sora ended up almost tripping. Riku held the Keyblade up horizontal, examining in the sky.

“Catch!” Riku said and threw the Keyblade to Sora. Luckily Sora actually caught it.

“Whoa! Okay, so, you’re coming with us, right? We’ve got this awesome rocket. Wait ‘til you see it!” Sora continued, brightening up at the sight of one of his closest friends and the fact they could join them on his journey. Sure he had no clue where Kairi was, but deep down he knew somehow she was safe.

“No, he can’t come!” Donald yelled

“What?”

“Forget it!” Riku took this time to slip away, unnoticed, using a portal to meet Maleficent somewhere, not being able to stand the sight of Sora dumping him for these two lunatics. He felt betrayed, the darkness was beginning to blind him of how happy Sora really was to see him.

“Oh, come on! He’s my friend!”

“I don’t care.”

Goofy glanced out while they argued, noticing Riku was gone. “He’s gone.”

Sora looked out noticing the same thing. “Riku?” he walked back out a bit, but gave up. “Nice going. Oh well at least he’s okay. And who knows? Maybe we’ll run into Kairi soon, too.” Sora smiled and they all headed to the small house in the district to meet up with Leon and the gang.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

“You see? It’s just as I told you. While you toiled away trying to find your dear friend, he quite simply replaced you with some new companions.” Maleficent began, slowly persuading Riku of the lies she would use to help carry out her plan.

Riku continued looking out to the window, jealously clearly in his eyes at Sora, who was in with gang, Sora’s back facing the window. He clearly believed Sora had dumped him. “Evidently, now he values them far more than he does you. You’re better off without that wretched boy. Now think no more of him and come with me. I’ll help you find what you’re searching for...” Maleficent finished.

Riku simply stared, focusing on the scene in the window, believing every word she said, blindely.