Status: Complete :)

Call My Name and Save Me From the Dark

Hypnosis and Agrabah

I woke up finally able to notice my surroundings better. I’ve been here for weeks now. The last thing I saw was Sora locking the keyhole in Traverse Town and taking a few days off to stock up on supplies and work on his strength. I still haven’t seen much outside of this room. It was still dark but finally whatever that had knocked me unconscious for so long wore off. I was chained to a bed. Sure it was a comfy bed I’ll give you that, but you can only stay in bed for so long without going insane. After about five minutes, I was clearly wide awake by now, and I was squirming trying to get out of restrictions.

“You know that you’re chained to a bed right?” said a voice. Judging by the voice it’s a guy. But it sounds vaguely familiar. Why didn’t I have better lighting in here? I rolled my eyes at his response.

“Really? I had no idea! I thought I was just stuck here with my arms awkwardly attached to what I hope is a wall and my legs were just frozen to the bed.” I replied sarcastically adding another eye roll.

“Feisty aren’t you? And very sarcastic” he replied still too far away for me to get a better look at whoever this guy was.

“Well what do you expect? Little Miss Sunshine? Now lemme out of here!” I demanded.

He simply chuckled. “Afraid I’m not allowed to do that. However if you’d like I could get someone to help with that.”

“Gee thanks but no thanks. I can do this on my own.” I replied closing my eyes as I tried to get out, but clearly he noticed my struggle and came up to my and held me down.

“You know the more you struggle the more it’s going to hurt and be sore right?”

Refusing to open my eyes, I sighed and stopped moving so he would let go of my waist. Sadly he did not. “You know you can let go right?”

“Yep, but this bugs you more so I’m gonna keep my hands here just to piss you off.” I finally opened my eyes to see him smirking. I know I’ve seen that face before… where have I seen it from.

His light blue eyes kept staring at me, to the point where even I was feeling uncomfortable, but safe at the same time, if that’s even possible. How would I know? Up to this point the only guy I talked to was Cloud and he’s the big brother I never had. His silver hair framed his face as he continued staring down at me.

“My name’s Riku.” He told me waiting for me to tell him my name. so that’s where I’ve seen him before, my visions…

“My name is for me to know, and you to never find out.” I replied calmly, wishing I wasn’t changed so I could fold my arms or at least squirm away from him.

“I’ll get it out of you eventually.”

“I’d like to see you try.”

“Wouldn’t take that much considering you’re kind of stuck on here. Face it I have the advantage here and you don’t”

“Not for long.” I put, but before I could say more he got closer to my face. I held my breath, scared he might do something to me. Like kiss me. I wouldn’t mind that. What a minute what am I thinking? I just met this jerk.

Finally he was only three inches from my face, “I’d watch what you’d say around here. I think it’s time you went back to sleep.” He said while finally letting me go after looking deep in my eyes for the final time. As soon as he left the room I was back asleep again.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
My dream visions brought me to a desert place. Nobody could see me…as usual due to this being a vision. This was Agrabah. I turned to the scene, Maleficent with some old geezer. Jafar.

“And the keyhole?” she asked in her usual calm voice, filled with dark.

“The heartless are searching for it now. I’m certain we’ll find it soon enough. So that just leaves…” he trailed on.

A parrot squawked into the scene, Iago,”Jafar! I’ve looked everywhere for Jasmine. She’s disappeared like magic!”

Jafar scoffed. “The girl is more trouble than she’s worth.”

“You said you had things under control.” Maleficent threatened.

“Agrabah is full of holes for rats to hide in. but why worry about Princess Jasmine? With her or without her, surely this world will be ours when we find the keyhole.”

“We need all seven princesses of heart to open the final door. Any fewer is useless.”

“Well, if the princess is that important, we’ll find her. Find Jasmine and bring her to me at once.” Jafar told the bandit heartless. They followed Iago as he flew off.

“Don’t steep yourself into darkness too long. The heartless consume the careless.” She warned him.

“Your concern is touching, but hardly necessary.” He assured her. I saw Jasmine, one of the princesses was hiding in one of blank shops, scared for her life.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The room I was in was dark purple and green. Sure they weren’t the best combo but with black added in, it didn’t look so bad, or remind me too much of Barney the dinosaur. I was still attached to the bed, but for some reason that didn’t bug me too much. As I took in the surroundings my mind drifted back to before my vision… Riku. That was the silver head kid from my vision…

Before I could dwell on my thoughts any longer, the only door, yeah I observed a lot in my room in a short amount of time, opened. I was slightly upset that it wasn’t Riku from earlier, but instead it was that witch Maleficent. Thank you visions for being very informative, although it’s not the only way I know her.

“It’s nice to see you’re finally up my dear sweet child.” Maleficent said sweetly, but I wasn’t buying it.

“Don’t give me that crap. I’ve been alternating between consciousness and unconsciousness. You fake sympathy but I know you don’t really care. Just cut to the chase already.” I snapped before she could continue, you could tell this wasn’t our first encounter and after seeing her in my visions, I knew she hadn’t changed.

“You never were nice around me, were you? I never could fool you. But don’t worry. Your time will come to help me soon enough.”

“Help you?” I laughed at that,” why would I ever help an old hag like you?”

“Watch your mouth child.” She said as I drifted back to slumber again. I’m getting real tired of this sleeping thing.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Apparently Sora and his gang found Jasmine hiding behind the barrels I think it was in the blank shop. Cause the next thing I saw in my visions was Jafar standing on some tall wall, do you know how much I wanted to push him off myself. Sadly I couldn’t because technically I was not actually there… darn dream visions.

“Aladdin? Where might I find this street rat? Jasmine, allow me to find you more suitable company, my dear princess. These little rats won’t do you see.” Jafar said, and I swear he is way to much like a snake. Too skinny and I bet he hisses a lot. Wouldn’t surprise me if he was part snake.

“Jasmine, run!” Sora said to Jasmine. She immediately ran off, who knows where, while Sora and his gang got in a fight stance.

“Ah, the boy who holds the key.” Jafar probably hissed to himself out loud as heartless bandits appeared.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Riku stood over the strange girl, whose name that was still a mystery to him, even after weeks of trying to get it out of her. Maleficent walked over to him putting her hands on his shoulders. “Don’t worry my dear. She’ll be fine. As soon as she wakes up she will be able to help you find your friend, Kairi. She won’t be chained any longer as long as she remains under my control.” Maleficent said calmly.

“You mean you’re hypnotizing her? Isn’t that wrong?” Riku questioned her.

“Don’t worry. She’ll be fine. This just helps make things easier. Now no mentioning a thing to her about any of this. If she knew, she’d run and try to foil our plans. You do want your friend back right?” Riku nodded his head in return. “That’s what I thought.” She said and walked out leaving Riku alone with the unconscious girl. She wasn’t chained anymore but for some reason he wanted to protect her. He was confused about his feelings.

She finally opened her eyes and looked straight at him. “What are you looking at?” she snapped at him as she sat up and climbed out of the bed, noticing she wasn’t restricted anymore.

“Nothing,” he replied as he walked out.

She looked around and grabbed new clothes, seeing the clothes on her body repulsed her. She hated wearing whatever it was she was wearing. Some old gown they must have been thrown on her, thinking it was more comfortable. She searched her new closet and found some black pants with a nice black top with a few details on it. She quickly changed and left her room to go get some food from the kitchen. She was starving.

After she got some food she was called to go join Maleficent in Agrabah. As they teleported she had another vision.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The next thing I knew I was in front of the castle doors. Jafar had Jasmine trapped behind him. Aladdin and Sora were standing on the opposite side of them. Donald the angry duck and Goofy the talking dog were behind them. Gosh could that guy take any longer? He was supposed to bring her to me and Riku hours ago. That lazy bum…

“Setting your sights a little high, aren’t you, boy? Back to your hole, street rat. I will not allow you to trouble the princess any more.” Jafar attempted to reason in the most fail way possible. Sure I may be the same side as him, but I still can’t stand that guy.

“Jasmine!” Aladdin yelled.
Poor guy. Doesn’t he know that we are going to get her anyway? We need her for our plan to open the doors.

“I’m so sorry, Aladdin.” Jasmine lamely, in my opinion, said as Jafar blocked her with his arms.

“Genie, help Jasmine. Please!” Aladdin pleaded as he rubbed the lamp he hid behind his mouth.
Iago needs to get that thing from him pronto.

Jafar turned around too late, he noticed that Genie held Jasmine bridal style and was going away from him. Imbeciles. All of them are imbeciles.

“One wish left! You’re making this really easy, you know.” Genie exclaimed. But luckily it was a distraction enough.

“So sorry, boy. I’m afraid your second wish has been denied.” Jafar smirked, and lemme tell you that was an ugly site. They realized too late that Iago had stolen the lamp from behind Aladdin and was flying to give it to Jafar. Jafar rubbed the lamp and Genie was his.

”I’m sorry, Al.” Genie said as he dropped Jasmine into a barrel. It then turned into a barrel spider and as she shrieked to no prevail .

“And now, I bid you all farewell. Attack!” Jafar said as he disappeared with Genie. The last thing I saw was the barrel containing jasmine walking off as the others lamely tried to find her but failed.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Maleficent was next to me as we checked up on the other moronic idiot, I mean Jafar, and his situation with Jasmine. She was just lying there in front of us, unconscious. I still don’t get why we didn’t just grab her and go. Yes I know I’m not a very patient girl, get over it.

“He’s more persistent than I expected. Why not explain the situation to that boy Riku? Doing so may actually prove useful to our—“Jafar begun but was stopped as he noticed Sora had entered with his two buffoons. I quickly hid behind a column, in order not to be seen.

“Wait a second. Are you Maleficent?” Sora asked, but Maleficent left before he could get an answer. Great. Now I’m stuck here with all these losers. Just perfect.

“Jafar, let Jasmine go!” yelled Aladdin, not missing a beat.

“Not a chance. You see, she’s a princess—one of seven who somehow hold the key to open the door.” Jafar replied calmly nodding his head. Man he is a creeper….

“ Open…” Goofy began.

“…the door?” Donald finished dumbly. Boy these guys really are idiots. Maleficent was right. They don’t stand a chance against us.

“But you fools won’t live to see what lies beyond it. Genie! My second wish. Crush them!” Jafar commanded. Genie lowered his face in shame.

“Genie, no!” Aladdin begged.

“Sorry, Al. The one with the lamp calls the shots. I don’t have a choice.” He replied glumly as Jafar sealed off all the exits and the fight began. I ran around the place trying not to get hit, but thankfully nobody noticed, or so I thought. I was grabbed roughly by the shoulders and lo and behold it was Riku.

“Are you crazy? They’re going to see you!” he scolded me.

“No dipshit dork. I was just trying to save my life.” I informed him roughly. I tried to get out of his grasp, but he was to strong for me. Damn. Since when does he have muscles?

Luckily, or not so luckily, Sora defeated Jafar so they all ran to Jasmine, which unfortunately was the same platform Riku and I were hiding on. We quickly ran to were they wouldn’t see us.

“Genie! My final wish! I want you to make me an all-powerful genie!” Jafar yelled and reluctantly with some fancy affects Jafar was a genie and they all went in the big gaping hole that was down there.

Riku must have noticed me staring at the big hole, when he grabbed my arm as I almost fell down “Come on. We don’t have much time. Let’s just grab her and get out of here.” he told me. He grabbed Jasmine and placed her over his shoulders so she was just laying there. He continued dragging my arm as another portal arrived and we both went in. Gee. What made him so dang crabby. I swear he’s pmsing but last I checked guys didn’t pms. I’ll find out his issue later.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Damn it he locked another keyhole. Maleficent isn’t gonna be happy when she finds out about this. Meanwhile Riku is still pmsing like a bitch. You’d think he was the girl not me. Anyway, he also defeated Jafar, but hey Jafar is a weakling and he sucks. No wonder he lost so quickly. I got up and put on some new clothes and headed out to go get some breakfast. Some minions of Maleficent, I still don’t like her but hey she provides pretty good, already had some food brought out for me to eat. Unfortunately I wasn’t the only one hungry because Riku joined me, but all he did was glare at me. “What?” I snapped at him, because he’d been glaring for a good few minutes now.

“Nothing. Just wondering when your face would heal from ugliness.” He said smirking at me while taking another bite of his eggs.

I dropped my fork that was helping me eat my pancakes. “Ok what is your problem? Other than a few side comments in my head, you have no right to do this to me! You’re judging me even though you don’t know me!”

“What’s my problem? What’s your problem?” he yelled back at me as he got up and walked off. Noticing he only had one bite of his eggs, but I only had one thing in my head. What the hell was that?