Status: Complete :)

Call My Name and Save Me From the Dark

A Vision from the Past

Hades began, saying. “That swarmy vizier could’ve had ‘em—if someone had stuck around to give him a hand.“ he glared at Riku.

“Hey, I did my part. I brought the princess didn’t I?” Riku defended. Hey I helped too. Sorta. Damn him.

“Jafar was beyond help, consumed by his own hatred.” Maleficent stated. And ugliness. And he was way too skinny. If anyone has an eating disorder it’s him. “One should beware of letting it burn fiercely.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. Lighten up. I’m as cool as they come, okay?” Says the lord of the dead who is hot headed. Irony much?“ By the way, kid, have we got something special for you.”

“Huh?” Riku showed a confused expression. Can’t blame him. Like we can trust these losers. Yeah that’s right I’m talking about her other minions in my head. Wait a minute, how come Riku is allowed to talk and all I’m allowed to do is sit in the corner?

“We had a deal, yes? You help us, and we grant you your wish…” As Maleficent talked, Kairi appeared in the weird ball thingy that was in the middle of the desk.

Riku’s eyes widened, “Kairi!”

“Go to her. Your vessel is waiting.”

But before Riku could run off, Hook warned, “Just remember, this is no pleasure cruise. It won’t be a pleasant voyage.“

“Why are you doing all this for me? What’s the catch?” Riku questioned. Now he’s smart… Idiot.

“Catch? What’s the catch? Silly boy. You’re like a son to me. I only want you to be happy.” Maleficent said, reaching her hand out to stroke Riku’s cheek. Excuse me while I go barf out my last meal.

“I seriously doubt that.” Riku replied and pushed her hand away. Thank you. That’s one more meal I can keep down.

“Believe what you wish. But lest we forget, I kept my end of the bargain.” Maleficent began as Riku walked away. Everyone else began quietly discussing things so I took this as a good time to slip away.
I was headed back to my room and closed my door. I laid down on my bed and just looked at my ceiling trying to process what just appeared. Who the hell does Maleficent think she is calling Riku her son? Like anybody would want to be related to that hag. I was too focused on my random thoughts that I didn’t notice Riku had entered my room.

When I finally looked over at my door, it took me a bit to quit ranting to notice my door was open, I glared at my unwelcome visitor. “You know you really need to knock before you enter a room. It’s rude!” I complained, now deciding to sit up on my bed, leaning against the headboard.

“Like you would have heard knocking anyway. You were too deep in your thoughts. Care to tell me?” Riku decided to sit right by me, a little to close. Damn him again….

“Tell you what?” I asked nervously, scooting over even more to the edge of the bed.

“What’s on your mind? You still haven’t even told me your name.”

“My name isn’t important anyway.”

“Yes it is. I have to be able to call you something. I’m not gonna just point to you when I need to talk to you.”

“…Fine. Just call me, Yami.” Yes I know that isn’t my real name, but I can’t seem to recall it right now. it’s like something is blocking my memory.

“Okay, Yami. Nice ring to it and very fitting to our surroundings. Anyway, the real reason I came wasn’t to annoy you, but to tell you to get some rest. Maleficent has some big plans tomorrow. Something about going to Monstro.” He trailed off.

“she never mentioned that earlier. Anything to do with your girlfriend?” I teased him knowing how obvious it is how he likes Kairi. Though I wish it were me…. Wait what?????

“No…” he blushed. “Just get some sleep Yami. See you at breakfast tomorrow.” Riku hastily left and shut my door closed. I didn’t want to think about tomorrow so I put on a black tanktop and purple shorts to change into and headed to bed.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I was in my dreams. It was weird. I was on some islands. A lush tropical island on a beach. Weird huh? Specially since I’ve never been to a beach as far as I’ve known. I looked around and noticed two boys. One had short spikey brown hair, gravity-defying, and the other had flat silver hair. It looks like Sora and Riku as kids. But I’ve never had a vision or dream in the past.

“It’s true! I saw it with my own eyes!” Sora declared.

“You sure you didn’t just hear it this time?” Riku laughed, trying to burst Sora’s bubble.

“What difference does it make? There’s a huge monster in there, I tell you!”

“All right. Suppose there really is a monster… Think we can beat it by ourselves, Sora?” They continued walking down some long wooden curved staircase to the ground, heading to some cave.

“No problem. Let’s do it! Listen! There! Can you hear it growling?” Sora whispered to Riku, allowing me to hear too. Thank goodness I’m invisible here.

“Shh, quiet. We’ve got to be careful.” Riku replied, quieter. A few moments passed and Riku continued, “See that? It was just the wind making noise.”

“Aw, man. I wish it was a monster!” Sora sounded disappointed as they entered the cave. I slowly followed them.

“Hold on! What’s that over there?” Riku pointed to some object on the other side of the cave.

“A window, or maybe a door? It won’t open.” Sora was right. It wouldn’t budge.

“Geez, is that really all that’s in here?” Riku said, disappointed.

“What do you expect in a boring place like this?” Sora asked Riku and Riku shrugged.

As they left the cave Riku called out, “Hey, Sora.”

“Hm?”

“When we grow up, let’s get off this island. We’ll go on real adventures, not this kid stuff!”

“Sure. But isn’t there anything fun to do now?”

“Hey, you know the new girl at the mayor’s house?”


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. “Hey Yami you up yet? I wanna leave soon! See ya in a bit.” Riku informed me through the door. As I got ready for the day I kept wondering what happened between them. They seemed so close in my dream. Did they drift apart because of Kairi?