Status: Complete :)

Call My Name and Save Me From the Dark

Monstro: Part One

Today must have been ‘Test Yami’s patience today’ because that’s exactly how it seemed most of my day went. I put on my clothes and did my daily routine to get me somewhat presentable for a day of doing Maleficent’s chores. As soon as I got into the dining room to eat breakfast, Riku grabbed my arm and rushed me outside, claiming we had no time to lose since it seems it was completely my fault we didn’t leave earlier and wouldn’t let me eat breakfast.

He summoned a portal, seeing as I still refused to. Sorry but I refuse to summon one of those things. If there is one thing I know, is never trust darkness… it’s full of secrets. We arrived in the mouth of a whale. Gagging, I yanked my arm from Riku, since he was still holding it, and commented, “Sure we aren’t supposed to be somewhere, oh I don’t know, nicer? You know not where barf comes out.” Would now be a good time to mention I was a little cranky?

“Well sorry, but this is the place. Pardon me if it isn’t fitting to her highness.”

“Highness? What the hell? Jerk!”

“Princess.”

“I am not a princess.”

“Well you sure are acting like one!” Feeling tired of already insulting Riku, I simply glared at him. “What? No comment. Cat got your tongue, Yami?”

“Yami? Where the heck did you get a name like Yami?” I was still glaring at him, my face was a mixture of puzzlement and glaring.

“Well, since you never told me your real name, I’ll just call you Yami. Just like you told me too. Is that a problem?” He sneered.

But before I could reply, we heard something crash. He grabbed my hand and dragged me behind the big ship that was already stuck in there, luckily no one saw. US not the hand holding. Us I swear. As soon as we were hidden I yanked my hand away from his. His face showed hurt, but only for a second. Wonder what that is all about?

And then we heard voices. “Knock it off!” whined the deranged duck; I think his name is Donald.

“Hey, Sora. Are you okay?” asked Goofy, even though I’m not on their side, I think I might like this walking and talking dog.

“What are you guys doing? Where are we, anyway?” Sora asked, looking around, before he saw me and Riku’s peeking heads, a treasure chest dropped in front of him, distracting him.

“Uh, ya know, I think that big ol’ whale Monstro just swallowed us. And for today’s weather: expect showers.” Goofy got hit in the head with a chest, “Heavy showers!” he exclaimed.

“Hey! Who’s there?” Donald asked. I held my breath and Riku grabbed my hand again, hoping to calm me down, but I was too nervous to care.

Luckily it was just Pinocchio, poking his head out from where he was hiding. “It’s me.” He said, running off to the ship we were hiding behind.

“Oh, it’s just Pinocchio. Pinocchio!?” Donald fussed.

A strange talking cricket popped out from Sora’s pocket, exclaiming, “Pinocchio? Pinocch, where are you going? Pinocch! Come on, everybody! After him! Quick!” The others began chasing Pinocchio and I began to get up to move somewhere not so close where they were heading, but instead Riku grabbed my waist, bringing me back down. He still held my waist and with his other hand, held mine. Suddenly it got really awkward.

“Don’t. They’ll probably be gone in a few minutes, and then we can continue our mission.” Riku whispered very close to my ear. I wanted to scoot a bit away from him, but he kept me held firmly extremely close to him.

“What exactly is our mission anyway?” I whispered back, shaking from how close Riku was holding me.

“To get the puppet, and steal his heart. It’s to help Kairi.”

“Sure this is a mission from Maleficent?” He didn’t answer me, but still hadn’t let me go. “Uh… Riku. Think you could let me go now?”

Blushing he let me go and scooted a few centimeters away, I blushed to but thankfully stopped when we heard the others continue. “What have you got there, Pinocchio?” said some old grandpa looking man. I wonder if that is his fatherly figure.

“With this, we can get out of here, Father.” Pinocchio said, sounding quite positive. And I was right.

“Really? With this big block? You think so?”

“It’s true. So, how did you end up here, Pinocchio?” Sora asked, once him and is crew joined him on the deck of the ship. I glanced over at Riku to read his expression, but it was hard to tell.

“Oh, my. So the whale swallowed all of you, too? My goodness.” replied the old man, worriedly.

“Yeah, looks like it.” I bet Sora crashed the ship here. You can just tell he doesn’t focus well.

“My name is Geppeto. I’m Pinocchio’s father. When we got separated, I traveled all over, looking for him. Thank goodness we’re together again. So, you seem to know Pinocchio quite well….” While Geppeto went on about their situation, Riku got Pinocchio’s attention. We got Pinocchio to follow us somehow, disappearing before anyone could notice we were even there.