Status: In process

A Beautiful Lie

You aren't alone just know that I can’t save our hearts tonight

I threw my hands on Syn’s chest, still crying. Syn bit his lips. “It’s harsh to see you like this. It kills me every time…”

“I-I’m sorry, Syn, I forgot…”

Syn places two fingers under my chin and lifts my head. “Hey, it doesn’t mean I won’t be here for you.” I smiled to him. “Come over my house anytime or Jimmy’s. You know we’re always there to care for you.”

I grasped on to him tighter. He rubs my back. “Thanks for everything, Brian. I love you so much…” We went back to the house. I snuck around the back to the deck.

The NYC lights were always so pretty. I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and my lighter. I drifted off, staring at the perfect lights. Why is love hard to find for me? I probably fucked up everything with Frank now. I took a long drag and heard the squeaky door open. I turned around to find Frank, looking at me then looking away to the city.

“Hey,” Frank spoke up. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine. I was an ass.” I murmured back. “I just like you a lot.” It slipped up. Fuck fuck fuck… I looked back at him to see him blushing. I bit my lip, looking down below. “Your haircut really suits you, and you’re really adorable right now.”

“Thanks,” he said softly. I could barley grasp his words. Doesn’t he realize how much I am trying for him to notice I really like him? Well, he did blush…

“You’re welcome,” I wanted to lace my hands to his but was too nervous to. “Would you ever consider…?”

“I already figured you might ask that.” I froze up when he began to speak. “I would say yes to dating.” I took a deep breathe and smiled while redness came to my cheeks. He picked up my fingers and kissed the tops softly. I jumped back and wanted to cry but let a soft cry out. They still hurt from the burning that my father did a week ago. That fucking bastard of him…But it also touches me. Frank does love me, doesn’t he?

“We don’t have to tell the others,” he spoke into my daydreaming, “if you don’t want to.” I don’t need Jimmy and Johnny harassing me this weekend about it…I may tell Brian if I get a chance, though. I smiled to the freshman. “You mind if I do one thing, though?” I shook my head.

He got up on his tip tops and kissed me. My arms fell to his waist, sucking in his bubblegum tasting breathe. His warm, colored hand fell onto my freezing cheek. I broke off and smiled. Finally…my first kiss…I was too scared…

“Frank,” I whispered over to him. “Frankie…”

He smiled. “I’m guessing that was your first too.” I chuckled and looked down. “I was always so nervous. I never kissed anyone I loved—truly love I mean. I and Gerard used to do it jokingly but…”

“Save it,” I whispered. “That was my first one ever. I couldn’t trust anyone. I trust you though. I love you, Frank Iero.”

“I love you, too, Zacky…” We sat down on the porch. He came to me and sat on my laps, putting his head on my chest. He let out a small yawn.

I brushed his new hair into my fingers. It felt so soft but yet so choppy. He smiled up to me, yawning once again. “You tired, Frank?” He nodded. “Why don’t we go inside then? It’s warmer too plus it’s near midnight.” He jumped down and laced his fingers against mind, pulling me up.

All the guys were in the bedroom expect one. As we walked inside and came towards the living room, Syn was sitting there on an air mattress. “I didn’t want to take over Frank’s room, Jimmy is sleeping out here but went to take a shower, and we thought you may want to sleep in a bedroom, Zacky. I never thought I would see this day.” He snickered. “I knew somehow you guys were going to go out soon. So, what has it been, a week or…?”

“Just today, smartass,” I whispered to Syn. Frank chuckled. “God, I hate you sometimes, Gates.”

He pointed his tongue towards me. “You didn’t tell me that outside.” He started to fake sniff and hid under the covers. Jimmy came running downstairs, seeing Synyster covered up in the sheets and “crying”.

“What did you do to him now, Zacky?” Jimmy glared towards me and Frank, who let go of our hands. “Oh, and by the way, I knew you were going out. You guys shouldn’t be speaking so loud outside.”

“Love you, too,” Frank whispers. I smiled at him.

“I did nothing to Syn!” I then screamed. “I just said he’s a smartass.”

Rev shrugs, “Well…he is.”

“Love you too, Jimmy!” He shrieks. Jimmy laughs, falling on the bed, rocking a small Syn out of the covers. “Fuck you…”

Jimmy kissed him, “Won’t want to say that to your boyfriend now, would you?”

“Woah what!” Frank said.

I started dying. “Oh Jesus Christ, I forgot he didn’t know!” Jimmy and Syn started snickering at Frank. Frank stood there, innocently. “Stop acting innocence over there. You are a little shit too, sometimes.”

“Brat,” he whispers towards me. I went on the couch, giving a pout face. He came next to me, kissing my cheek.

I smiled to him. “Much better,” he glares as I sat down. He starts dozing off as I, Syn and Jimmy were talking about the band. I picked him up and put him in his room. A smile was brought across my face as I brushed his bangs across his face. He looked like a little child…like someone I used to see.

I went back to my own room. I took an old guitar from the side and start playing chords on it. I lie down and fell asleep, lying on top of it. I was awakened by Matt, rubbing on my back.

“Zacky?” He whispers, “Zacky, wake up. Come on, Zacky…”

I groaned out. “Matt, what the hell are you doing here?”

“Your-your father sent me. Zacky, he’s going to hurt you. I can sense it. Come home with me…please.”

I looked up at Matt’s worried look. I rush over to my bags, packing my things up. “Take my bags; I’m going to wash the make up off my face. He would kill me more.” Matt nodded at my request and took my luggage to his car. I rushed to the bathroom, tears falling slightly. I started washing off some of my make up. A touch came to my shoulder.

“You-You’re leaving me,” he whispers. “Why so soon, Zacky?”

“Frank…” I whipped around and pulled him in for a hug. I felt his arms wrap around my neck. “I need to get home. Something’s….something’s wrong with my family. I can’t…”

“I wish you could stay longer,” whimpers Frank. He grasps onto me closely. “Never forget tonight, will you?”

I leaned in and kissed him. “I never will, Frankie.” I kissed him again. “Get some sleep…I’ll see you on school Monday.”

“Don’t—“

“I love you,” I rushed downstairs without him noticing my tears. I have to go…
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah sorry for a long wait!!!! Idk what to write and then it came then school and other thinks...
BUT HERE IT IS!
Chapter title- Carolyn by Black Veil Brides