Status: First try at this. Comment :)

Stellar

I Miss You.

CHAPTER I:
Jessica readied herself at her usual pace. Get up, shower, get dressed, put on face, wake up Bella, make breakfast, and then finally eat. She released a sigh full of tension.
"What's up your ass?" Bella asked her friend in a snappy tone. Bella didn't like mornings  at all. 
"Incubus tour. I want to go see Brandon. I've been back in California for almost a year now and I want to contact him. I want to ask him how his life is..." she trailed off looking down into her pancakes. Bella looked at her friend with sympathy but at the same time excitement. 
"Let's go see them! I want to go see Mike and Jose . And meet these two strangers touring with our best friends." she squealed. Jessica just looked at her like she was the biggest idiot in the world. 
"I still love him you idiot. You really think that's a good idea? Especially because he is a big rockstar now and has girls thrown at him constantly. I believe he has a girlfriend at the moment too." Jessica slightly yelled at her friend who was still smiling. 
"Who says he doesn't still love you! Let's go find out! Incubus is playing tomarrow night in hollywood. We will go and-" Bella was cut off in mid sentence by Jessica panicking 
"What if they don't remember us?" she stuttered. 
"We will make replicas of our old groupie shirts that we had for the band in high school. "
"I still have them..." Jessica said with a hint of a smile. 
"Then were gravy" Bella winked.
 The two girls sat and finished their breakfast. 
"I'm off to work" Jessica said with a sigh of defeat.
 "Have a great day!" Bella said with enthusiasm as she readied herself for work. Jessica stepped out of their home in ranchos palos verdes, and walked up to her 2011 flat black Camaro  and looked at herself in the dark limo tint windows. Jessica went off to college in New York to study Music Engineering and Buisness. When she moved back to California she took up a hobby, photography, which she was pretty good at. The first week of her arrival back in LA she landed a job with a small record company as a manager, producer, and photographer for a few well known local bands. She got quite a good pay. 
Bella went to school for phsycology. She was now a shrink to the stars. She knew about everyones problems. The real story behiend all the rumors. She loved it. She was always really into tabloids and meeting movie stars. Now she gets to hear their problems and help work them out. Jessica wished that Bella would tell her who he had as patients and what problems they had. But she wasnt going to push at Bella for answers because she knew about the patient doctor confidentiality rules. She knew Bella didn't want to loose her job. By the time Jessica had stopped thinking about what has happened the past couple years she looked up and saw the building she knew far to well. She parked her car and walked into the tall glass and metal structure... Another sigh escaped her mouth. The ding of the elevator made her snap back into reality. The doors started to close but she heard a couple yells "HOLD IT!" and "holy shit were late don't let the doors close!" were shouted. She reached her arms in between the doors quickly enough so they opened back up. She looked up at the voices she heard and stood still. His hair got long and looked thinner then it used to. He had a little mustache that made her want to laugh. His eyes consealed by glasses. He had paint on his straight cut jeans and on his fingers. Only a little bit though. Not noticeable unless you were staring. Which Jessica seemed to be doing. He looked at her. 
"You look so familiar, have I seen you at one of our shows before?" he asked. She shook her head no and looked down. "oh." the man said at he turned back to the group of men. She looked up a little and made eye contact with one of the other guys in the elevator. There was a gleam in his eye and he smiled at her. As he was about to speak the door opened and Jessica rushed out. Mike looked at Brandon with his mouth wide open. 
"Was that Jessica? Like Jessica Smith? Like your high school sweetheart?! The love of your life?! " Mike shouted dramatically at Brandon. 
"No. She left. She went to New York. Why would she be here?" He stated dully rather then emphasizing the question. The elevator was silent after that comment and continued to go up.
Jessica pushed her back up against a wall. "I should have talked to him. I should have told him it was me" She thought to herself. She walked down the hall to her office and sat down. She immediately thought to call Bella and tell her who she had just seen. The phone rang over and over. There was no answer. The second and third time she called it was busy. The fourth time the phone was answered. 
"Hello?" she heard her best friend question. 
"Hey I just saw Brandon. He didn't recognize me. I think mike did. It was in an elevator at work. I feel like I'm going to get sick I'm in the same building with the love of my life and he didn't even know it was me!" Jessica shouted frantically into the phone. 
"Hey, hey, hey. Calm down. I'll meet you outside of your building in an hour for sushi. We will talk about it then. After that there was a click. Jessica looked at the clock. 11 am. Great. 
Time seemed to go so slowly to Jessica. The click ticking away as if the second hand had to go around three times to make the minute hand go forward once. There was one point where Jessica had thought she saw time go backwards. After what seemed like hours it was finally noon. The church bells across the street rang and she knew she was free to leave. She walked down the hall and into the elevator. As she went down she shot a text to her friend. 
[meet you outside in 5?] she clicked send. The elevator sounded, signaling she had reached the main level of the building. She stepped out of the doors and made an immediate right into the women's restroom. 
She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She was attractive. Or at least she thought so. Strawberry blond hair that was dark at the roots but lightened near the tips giving it the sun kissed look. Her skin was fair with a decent amount of color added from the sun. Not quite a tan. Her eyes were a mix between grey, blue, and green. Green surrounding the middle turning to blue silver then a dark gray circle around the edge to give them the intense look. She stood at a hight of five foot one inch. Very short but her entire family is. Her eyes trailed down to view her body. She was very petite but curvy, large breasts, small waist, perfect hips. There was something about her though that made her always just have the friend quality. Brandon was the only one who saw her as more. All the guy friends she had made throughout college viewed her as "one of the dudes" because of her tom-boyish personality.
 She was snapped out of her daze by her phone buzzing on the counter. She gasped and answered quickly. 
"Hello?" she said fixing her lipgloss quickly. 
"What are you wearing, baby?" the scratchy voice said. 
"Nothing."Jessica replied in a sultry voice. 
"I can see you" the person said. Jessica laughed and hung up her phone. As she turned around she was tackled by Bella. 
"It's been like 2 hours. Kick back." Jessica said while shoving her friend off. The two giggled and playfully pushed at each other on their way out to the front of Jessicas' place of work. They walked down the street a little ways towards their favorite gormet sushi food truck. Jessica noticed a group of people out in front of the truck. As they walked closer Jessica started to recognize who they were. 
"BELLA!  We can't go over there. That's Brandon, Mike and Jose !" Jessica whispered to her friend. 
"That's mike!" Bella shouted. Next thing Jessica knew Bella was gone and almost to the food truck.  
"BELLA?!" was all Jessica heard then she saw two men hug her friend lovingly. Jessica had stopped walking now and was only about ten feet away standing there in shock.  As the hug between the 2 men and Bella was happening Brandon straightened his jacket out and turned towards Jessica. 
"I told you that was her, man." Mike said patting him on the shoulder. Brandons' expression was unreadable. He walked over to the girl standing still. 
"Jessica?" he asked with hope. What if it was one of Bellas friends that just kind of looked like his true love. No. It was her. He could see it. Her eyes are the same as high school. Maybe filled with more wisdom and he's sure they have seen plenty more since then.
"Yeah." she said while lifting her head so they were face to face, instead of her intense stare at him through her hair. He engulfed her in a hug. Lifted her off the ground and spun her around. 
"I miss you" Brandon said. And with that statement Jessica knew she was happy to be back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a my first oneshot. Hope you like it.