Status: Active

Give in to Love, or Live in Fear

#1

''How could you possibly like someone so...'' Fred heatedly began, searching for the proper word to describe Mirabelle Morde, Slytherin's best beater. ''...horribly cruel?'' Fred's twin brother George suggested, walking alongside his brother and their friend Oliver Wood.

Oliver rolled his chocolate brown eyes, tried of the same old question. What should be asked is, 'how could he not?' well, at least to him.

''Speak of the devil.'' George sighed as they took a seat at the Gryffindor table for lunch.

Just then the dark haired, pale skinned beauty walked into the great hall, her raven waist length hair flowing loosely down her back.

Marcus Flint walked up to her, gaining a mind bewitching smile.

Oliver found it immensely challenging to look away as Flint spoke to Mirabelle, all her attention on him. Oliver swallowed the lump in his throat as he ignored the strange feeling in his stomach.

''Prepared to get knocked out?'' Flint smirked, noticing Oliver's stare. He was referring to their Quidditch game today, Slytherin vs. Gryffindor.

When Wood finally found his voice, he spoke: ''Bite me.'' He managed to sound casual, turning toward the table as Marcus passed.

''Careful what you wish for.'' Flint said, taking a seat at the Slytherin table. Oliver shivered slightly as Mirabelle walked by, a bit closer than usual.

She handed Ron a letter, before taking the saved seat next to Marcus.

Fred and George disappeared to Ron's side, snatching the letter before he had the chance to register what had just happened.

''This is some sort of trap.'' George spoke, suspiciously glancing in her direction. Fred snatched it, cautiously opening it.

Just then a bright, loud bang burst out of the letter, causing several people to jump slightly.

''Okay... I like her.'' Fred and George spoke in sync, their once ginger hair blotched with black soot.