Status: Active

Give in to Love, or Live in Fear

#13

Three weeks had passed and every day since Mirabelle and the mysterious Gryffindor boy wrote to each other , somehow managing to not figure out who it was they were speaking to.

''You writing that god awful Gryffindor still yet?'' Markus asked, laying down next to her on the sofa, while she sat in the floor beneath.

''That's right.'' She stuck her tongue out, smirking teasingly at her best friend.

Mirabelle wrote the last few words: Write to you later It was approaching midnight and class started 8am sharp. She folded it neatly and threw it in an envelope, sending it on its way to the Gryffindor tower.

''Adrian, you naughty boy!'' Mirabelle laughed as her friend entered the Slytherin door, hours after curfew.

He smiled, blushing at her choice of words. ''Oh, shut it.'' He playfully spoke, plopping down next to her and Markus.

''What ever could young Adrian have been doing so very late this chilly ole' night?'' Markus smirked, ruffling his hair.

''Honestly, I got stuck in the library and had to sneak around Weasley to get here.'' He explained.

Mirabelle laughed out loud, throwing her head back toward Markus, who chuckled lightly. ''Right! You in the library? Just how stupid do you think we are?'' She inquired, after she realized the opportunity she had presented him, she advised him to refrain from answering with her big green eyes.

He smirked, shaking his head as he missed the chance to give his opinion on the two's collective intelligence.

''Carry me to bed!'' Mirabelle jumped onto the sofa Markus occupied, shaking him gently as she dosed him with her puppy dog eyes.

''I cant! Gryffindor enchanted the stairwell.'' He informed the obvious, using it as a weak excuse.

Adrian smirked, speaking up. ''But you could always carry her up the boys staircase and drop her off at the girls door.''

Markus glared at his smug friend, reluctantly looking to Mirabelle, who was pouting slightly.

He groaned, standing up and pulling her with him, causing an adorable giggle to bounce happily off the mosey dark walls of the Slytherin house.

Markus smacked Adrian upside the head as he walked by, smiling as he moaned and cursed lightly.

''Nighty night!'' She hugged her two and only friends, before retiring to the girls chambers.