Status: Active

Give in to Love, or Live in Fear

#14

Dear M

I can't go another day not knowing who you are, it's driving me mad! Pleeaase tell me?!

Mirabelle sighed lightly, wondering if she should tell him, if it would ruin the fun.

She at last scribbled down her response:

I suppose... but under one condision: you can not tell me who you are.

She sent it on its way, taking a deep breath.

''So, you're finally gonna tell him who you are?'' Marcus asked from his seat ontop of the desk she sat at.

''What do you mean 'finally'?'' She laughed. ''We've only began speaking three weeks ago.'' Mirabelle explained.

Marcus scoffed, rising his dark thick eyebrows as he said: ''Excuse me! But normal human beings know who it is they are speaking to from the beginning.''

''Well, what's the fun in that?'' She smiled, standing from the black leather seat, pulling Marcus off of the desk and dragging him out of the common room.

''Adrian has abandend us!'' Mirabelle teasingly held back sobs as she walked through the corridor just outside of the Slytherin house, Marcus by her side.

''Speak of the devil.'' Marcus smirked, spotting Adrian just as they rounded the corner and walked into yet another corridor.

''Hello, Adrian.'' Mirabelle met him halfway, a stern look on her fair face. ''Would you like to explain to us why you have abandened your most loyal, awesome friends?''

He held a hand over his heart. ''I- I'm so sorry! I don't know what has come over me! Lead me to the guillotine!'' He dramatically teased, attempted to fight back a smile.

Mirabelle smiled, rolling her eyes lightly.

*

Yet another day had began, although Mirabelle was reluctantly to get out of bed and see it.
She groaned as Pansy shook her awake.

''Come on, you have to get up, you'll have to be full and feed for the game today.'' Pansy spoke encouragingly, waking Mirabelle up was the most impossible, risk-taking thing she does all day.

After a few more shoved, shakes and shouts, Mirabelle was atlas out of bed, getting her dressed... well that yet another challenge.

Finally Mirabelle pulled on her black uniform skirt, which rested up above her knees, under it was her big black boots, she refused to wear those wrecked shiny flats.

She buttoned up her thin white shirt and threw on her long black robe, loosely tying her silver and green tie around her long slim neck.

An owl came flying through the air, dropping on her trunk at the foot of her bed.

Mirabelle took the letter from his beck and lazily opened it. Inside it read:
Deal.

She took a deep breath, dipping a nearby quill into the inkwell on the cluttered desk and scriblled an elegant:

Well, I am a girl and I'm on the Slytherin Quidditch team, take a wild guest.

She knew he would know, there was only one girl on the team; her.

Mirabelle handed it to the owl, which took it straight away.

She stumbled down the girl's dormitory stairs, exiting the Slytherin house disgruntly, she wasn't what you would call 'a morning person'.