Status: Active

Give in to Love, or Live in Fear

#2

''This is our first game of the season! Slytherin vs. Gryffindor!'' Lee Jordon shouted through the speaker as the two teams zoomed through the air, preparing to play the game.

Madam Hooch released the blunders, then after a few words of warning and advise, she threw the Quaffle into the air, starting the game.

''Adrian Pucey has got the Quaffle!'' Lee shouted, wide-eyed as he watched the game from the stands.

Katie attempted to snatch it away, but Adrian shoved her, causing her to momentarily loose her grip on her broom, but she was far from giving up.

Mirabelle swung the wooden club she held in the direction of Gryffindor's chaser Katie Bell, knocking her off her broom with a single blow.

George attempted to hit Mirabelle with the nearest blunder, but failed. She ducked right before it could come in contact with her.

Oh was he going to get an ear full from their lovesick Captain.

She hit it back toward him, knocking him off his broom, he held on with one hand, regretting messing with her.

His vision was beginning to blotch as he hung, it would appear hes having a concussion. Fred helped him back up, chuckling slightly.

Marcus threw the Quaffle forcefully at the left small hoop, but Oliver caught it and threw it to Angelina.

Mirabelle smiled, laughing as Marcus begged her to 'take him down' from her side.

''With pleasure.'' She shook her head at his bad temper. She swung the bat like club just as a speeding blunder ripped through the air.

Oliver fell with a groan, falling into unconsciousness as he descended toward the ground.

George could have swore he saw her bite her lip and looked down at Oliver, as if she were worried.

He shrugged it off, that was impossible.

Marcus resisted the urge to kiss Mirabelle then and there, although that would be rather strange, they were like siblings.

He zoomed off, in search of the red Quaffle.

The game ended when Terrance caught the snitch, adding 150 points to Slytherin's previous 90 points.

Slytherin took home the title, smirking smugly at the Gryffindors.