Status: Active

Give in to Love, or Live in Fear

#7

''No! It's bad, very bad. Please? No!'' Mirabelle kicked Marcus as she lay, slung over his shoulder, he was taking her to the hospital wing to get her potion, whether she was willing or not.

''Marcus!'' She whined, pouting.

''Adrian! Adrian!'' She intertwined their fingers from behind Marcus's back. ''Save me.'' She whispered to Adrian.

''Marcus can beat me up.'' Adrian teased. ''But do you still love me?'' He asked, Marcus still walking while Adrian stopped, which untangled their fingers.

She pouted as Marcus walked further away, crossing her arms.

''Come on! Do you still love me?'' Adrian playfully shouted.

Just before they disappeared around the corner, Mirabelle smiled brightly, silently answering his question.

*

Snape stepped into the room, ceasing all chattered and laughter with his presence alone.

''Today we're doing a love potion, its simply and easy, but I advise you don't do this on your own time.'' He began in a dull voice, crossing his arms over his chest.

Mirabelle rolled her eyes, sighing quietly. ''Wonderful! A love potion.'' She sneered sarcastically to Adrian.

Adrian laughed, shaking his head lightly. ''You'll be okay.'' He assured, patting her back gently.

''Alright, break up into pairs, I don't care who goes with who and I don't want to hear a lot of chatter.'' Snape informed grumpily.

Mirabelle lightly pushed Adrian in the direction of Madeline Rosier, who he liked very much but was far to shy to ever talk to.

He looked at her with panicked eyes as she smiled up at him, softly pulling him over to her cauldron.

Mirabelle smiled reassuringly at him, winking slightly.

''Marcus!'' Mirabelle called her best friend lightly, lopping her arm within his as he walked up to her.

He smiled, leading her to their cauldron.

*

''This is simply vile!'' Mirabelle commented, looking into the bubbling cauldron.

''Yes, it really is.'' Marcus reluctantly began to stir, a disgusted look on his face.

Mirabelle's nose crunched up involuntarily. ''Is it even supposed to smell like this?'' She laughed softly.

''I don't even think it will be affective.''
"No-!" Mirabelle sighed, she didn't speak fast enough, Marcus had already dropped the wrong ingredient in the bubbling cauldron, he wasn't nearly as good as Mirabelle when it came to potions.

A puff of pink dust engulfed the two, covering them in a light shade of pink.

Mirabelle laughed as she pointed up at Marcus, who was pouting.

She attempted to hold in her laughter, dusting the pink off of his black robe.