Status: Ongoing

Paperback Life

June 6th

Oh man. Its been such a rush around here since Julia and Damian got here, I completely forgot to write anymore in my book! Well, looking back on the date, Id say its been about a month since the first entry. Guess I better update you on whats all happened so far, huh? Well, the quick cap would be, me and Julia hit it off right from the first day! Damian's been a little sore thumb since day one, not really wanting to do what we wanted to, but all the same, he does tag along since he wont let her out of his sight.

But I guess to give the longer explanation, I would have to go a little more in depth to what Damian and Julia have. You see, it was last week when Julia had told me about it. Apparently, both Julia and Damian were orphans since a long time ago. But being 15 years her senior, Damian was the oldest in the orphanage. Julia was abandoned at the doorstep, typical story of the pretty orphan girl, right? Well, I don't believe that’s how it really happened, but I went along with it.

So she was abandoned at the orphanage Damian was at. Being one of those “Nothing holds me down” kind of kids, Damian used to sneak out at night when no one was up. One morning when he had come back, he found Julia on the doorstep. Without even thinking, he took her in and put her by him in bed. Now, im sure your asking the same question as me. Why would a kid who loves to break the rules, take this baby without a second thought?

Well, when I asked her, she told me she didn’t know. That he never talked about it or wanted to. Odd... But oh well. Back to the background story. So he took her in. She got processed thru the system into the orphanage and Damian was charged to take care of her, which from what i've heard, he willingly accepted since he wouldn’t let anyone else touch her. I don’t know, that sounds like the kid was almost obsessed with the baby. Point is, it didn’t sound normal.

Anyways. They went thru only three years of being with each other before Damian turned 18 and had to leave. But, and this is the most awkward part, the very next day, he had a job, an apartment, and an advancement check in his hand and adopted Julia! Now that’s just down right strange isn’t it? I mean... For someone to go to those kind of extents to be with a child they hardly know? I was never that way, that’s for sure. I keep side tracking myself. Anyways.

She had gone on to tell me that they spent almost the rest of her life together after that, as if they were siblings. So I can understand that unmistakeable bond between them. A bond so great, you almost envy how they got it at such a young age. Well, she had gotten into detail about all the things they had done, been to, and just about her entire life over the next couple days. I was completely enthralled in her story. Damian even pitched in sometimes when she couldn’t recollect some instances.

Now, normally, you would feel a bit stifled, like their relationship was just too close and that you had no spot in it. In 99% of all the cases you could bring, you would be correct. Even before she came to visit, she would hint about things they did that weren’t what normal siblings would do. I knew too well what those things were, but it didn’t surprise me in the least. That is after all the relationship that they had. Of course, I bet your asking yourself, “Well, whats the other 1% of those cases?”

Me.

After getting to talk to Julia and getting to know her over the internet, we developed our own little bond and we loved being on together, talking to each other, writing stories together. It was the absolute best! I couldn’t stop smiling when she got on, and im told from Damian that she would bounce in her chair back at home when I signed on! I thought that was one of the cutest things ever!

But as our bond grew, she began to tell me about how much she wanted to be with me, and how she would love to move to America and live with me. I thought I was a very special person, and I was happy to know someone from across the world would be willing to leave their life in their home country to start new with me. I cant tell you how special I felt! We would talk about visiting and how she would buy a house down here by me.

I was grins all day long. But as we soon found out, her schedule wouldn’t allow her to visit and that bummed us both out. Then she came up with the idea that I should visit her, but we also caught a dead end on that one because of my money and passport issues. We were at a stall for what to do. But it seems ive derailed my log this time and I need to get back on track! She is here now, and all this background information was for this.

Both Julia and Damian already had a relationship, and it would be more accurate to say they still do. They actually admitted their feelings for one another only a couple days after me and Julia had started talking. But they both loved and still love each other. But Julia had also developed feelings for me too and she wanted to be with me as well. So, you would think that the girl would cheat on her current love, for a new love, right? Wrong. She actually went to her love, Damian, and explained the situation.

Then she came back to me and told me that he was willing to be in a poly-amorous relationship, which was her idea, if we got to know each other some. I couldn’t believe it! She didn’t do the typical girl thing, but instead actually went directly to her bf and explained things! And whats more, he agreed to it! Now, im definitely not a poly person. I see my gf, and the first thing that crosses my mind is, I don’t want to share. I could never bring myself to share my gf with anyone. But she was special. Someone who just tugged at my heart. She told me about it, and I instantly went along with it.

Well, anyways. So here the three of us are, sitting around the living room, talking about how this is supposed to work. Who was the man of the house, how the relationship would work, and how everything played out. On more instances then I could count, Damian had left the room. I could tell he didn’t like this at all and I felt the same way, really. I didn’t feel right jumping in the middle of something that they had already started. But just as he, I felt something just tugging at me. And that was Julia.

Thats what kept us from completely saying no. Julia was a good, kindhearted girl. She kept talking about how she loved us both and how she didn’t want one over the other. So we agreed to try it out and see how it would turn out. All in all, its only been three days since we finally agreed to it, and so far, nothing has changed from how she was acting before. One day she would sleep with him, and one day she would sleep with me.

We saw nothing wrong with this and just left it at that. But for now, that’s all I really have to report in this section for now. I guess it was shorter then I had expected. I covered all the key points, right? The big orphanage point, the relationship point, and my part in it. Honestly. I was surprised when Damian had agreed to it, but for someone like Julia, I can understand why he couldn’t say no. I couldn’t either and that’s why, from the moment we all agreed to it, I was ok with poly, but solely for her. I could never do this for someone else.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy