Status: Just Starting Out...

Say You Mean It

Hello Brooklyn

My sister was so annoying.

Not only did she know every way to wind me up, but she used them and succeeded every time, which in itself was enough to wind me up. I can’t help the fact that I’m very easy to wind up, but growing up with a sister like Kendall hasn’t been easy. As she started hanging out with the wrong sort of people, she got all the attention, which was obviously her intention. But I got none.

I knew this party was a bad idea, but once she had an idea in her head there was no stopping her, especially as she was so determined to prove that it was nothing to do with Jack who was so annoying smitten. But the old Kendall, the Kendall I knew would have been like ‘Fuck that’ and not bothered trying to prove anything. The fact that she feels she has to prove something, well that proves to me that she has feelings.

I’d retreated to my bedroom and been there for a few hours now, playing Skyrim on my Xbox because I’m obviously that cool. Whilst playing I decided to form a list in my head as to who I was going to invite. I might not like the idea, but I may as well make the most of it.

Okay; Well I’d have to invite Lisa because she’s my girlfriend. But maybe I could lose her or tell her the wrong time so she’d not come.

Jack, Rian and Zack would come because they were my only friends. Wow. I don’t wanna sound like one of those freaky kids who sit around playing video games all day, but that is seriously what I have become. Oh Jesus, help me.

I called the guys in turn and each of them agreed to come, although Jack was a little too enthusiastic for my taste. Rian and Zack hadn’t really met Kendall before although I’m sure Jack had filled them in by now, the little bastard.

Lastly, and by all means least, I called Lisa. I had planned on feeding her a load of bull about the times and stuff but it turned out I didn’t need to because she couldn’t make it anyway. So this would be fun. Me and the guys stuck in a house with a load of Kendall’s ‘friends’ for the night. Most of which would be hot girls and--- hot girls!

Ok, it wasn’t going to be that bad then. Rian had insisted on bringing his girlfriend Kara so I would probably be flying without a wingman. Jack would be no good because of his infatuation with my sister, and Zack was so nervous around girls he scared them off most of the time.

***


After playing Skyrim for several hours I had finally got bored. Or my ass had got bored of sitting down too long and I couldn’t really feel it anymore.

My clock read 3:58pm which meant it had been about 5 hours of sitting in my room being a total dork. That sucked. It also meant that people would be arriving in about three hours or so and I was still in my pyjamas... Maybe I should ask Kendall what the dress code was...

I switched off the games console and headed downstairs for some food. There was never enough time in the day to eat Pop tarts, as long as they were the proper ones and not the crap ones they sold for cheap. I found some S’mores ones in the cupboard and popped a couple into the toaster.

As soon as I did, the doorbell rang.

“Kendall! The door!” I yelled, not bothering to move from my seat at the island in the kitchen.

Now I don’t want to put anyone of their pop tarts but as soon as I yelled her name I heard her throwing up in her en-suite bathroom. Don’t judge me! The ceilings are pretty thin in this house, which is why I never have a girl over when there are other people in, which never happened a lot until Kendall came home.

“You get the fucking door.” She retorted angrily, I did not like an angry Kendall.

Sighing I loaded the newly toasted pop tarts onto a small plate and then walked to the front door while they cooled.

I opened it and stared at the person who stood in front of me.

And my jaw dropped.

“Hey, I’m Andy.” The girl smiled. She had purple streaked hair and huge blue eyes.

I think I may be in love with this girl.

“Hi I’m Alex, Kendall’s brother.” Is what I said. But it came out as an assorted jumble of words that didn’t form a coherent sentence.

“Cool.” She said, but she looked at me like I was a freak. Which I was. “Is Kendall here?”

I managed to regain some composure before saying- “Yeah sure, she’s right upstairs.”

God. I was such a dumbass sometimes.

I watched as the girl- Andy- walked right up the stairs as though she had been here hundreds of times before. Although if she was one of Kendall’s friends from before, then it meant that she probably had been.

And I was still in my pyjamas.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know this is short. SO shoot me, Alex isn't the main character anyway it doesn't matter. Blaaahhh sorry. I wasn't in the mood to write but I did anyway, and this chapter wasn't fun because it wasn't funny -_-. I like funny.

Anyway, now we have a new character :) Jadiee; is going to be writing her P.O.V as well as Jackyy's because she's gonna be a main character tooo. :) Yay. I need to start updating more... But I don't even though I had all day, but I spent it trying to write a chapter for another story which is all srsbsns. and took all the funny out of me.

Please watch this and like it It's my band (theres only two of us) we're called Of The Earth and even if you hate it just press the little like button cos it doesn't make it hurt and you love me anyway :)

Shameless promotion over:

Okaayy, comment, love, subscribe, recommend and all that jazz that comes with new mibba that I don't understand. Byyeeeeeeeee.