Call Me Beautiful

Another Day

It's sad to say I let people make fun of me. Its also sad for the fact that I only have one friend and even her brothers and his friends make fun of me.

People don't know that I cry myself to sleep at night because of the things they say to me hurt so badly. My parents dont give a damn even knowing that ever night before I go to bed I cut myself with an old razor because I think that I deserve the things people say and do to me. I can't even trust my best friend with my deepest secrets because I'm scared she'll hate me or report me to the police and get me sent to an insane asylum.

My name is Synabella and I hate how I look on the inside and the outside. My mother was a crazy Latina crack head prostitute before she had me. When I asked her why she named me what she did she said she wanted me to remember her sins so she named me Synabella. Yeah I know what kind of fucked up thought is that? My family is not very normal.

While growing up we always had some random guy in our house because my mom was always so 'lonely'. Then my brother started to get into fights at school and he started street racing. Hell that was the only reason we ever had money in the house cause if it was up to my mom she would have spent it all up on drugs and booze.

The only thing that kept me clam and out of trouble like the rest of my family is cars. Cars, I love all types of cars with a passion. Like when I was younger and we had the extra money my brother would buy me new car toys and showed me how to fix them. That was the only bond we had with each other. That and the fact that we both loved to race them. Nobody knows that I can race but my brother.

Right now I'm going to college somewhere in Miami and its been great so far. Only problem is that my friend from college brother and his best friends are always around her. So every time I come around I'm always the punch line to each joke. Worst of it all is that every time I get around them Dom, Mia's (best friend) brother gets all quiet and mean looking and ignores me.
I don't know whats worst the fact that he doesn't make fun of me and just gives me strange looks or have him just make fun of me.

" Syn! Syn!" looking away from the scene in front of me and turning towards the voice, I saw my friend Mia. Smiling brightly I hugged her, only for my smile to fall when I looked behind her I saw her brother and his friends behind her.

" Wait, is it me or does anyone else see and smell fat ass sweating sugar, grease, and cake filing?" Vince yelled out towards everyone while glaring at me. The guys behind him laughed and I tried hard to keep my breathing and tears under control. Mia twirled around only for me to shake my head telling her it wasn't worth it. She gave me an heartbroken look, but looked away.

I turned my back on everyone not noticing the looks of disdain Mia got and the smirks she returned. Breathing once more to cool my nerves knowing that this was gonna be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you like the first chapter? What do you think should I keep or let go? Also if this affects anyone or makes anyone uncomfortable please don't read this I don't wanna make anyone feel bad. This is just a story and I don't mean to offend anyone.