Call Me Beautiful

Family My Ass

" You don't have a choice." and with those words he walked out of my room with the door slamming behind him.

Breathing in deeply I turned and slowly walked up to the bed and lifted the unwanted article clothing with two fingers and took another deep breath. " Here goes nothing."

==================================================================

Walking downstairs in these revealing ass clothes was the worst thing that could ever happen to me. I wasn't sure where to cover, my stomach, my legs, my arms. To much of me was showing for me to be even remotely comfortable. I didn't know what to do with myself, all I knew was that I wanted my old clothes back.

When I finally got down the steps and into the living room the only person left was Dom. "Where is everyone? I thought we were going somewhere? You didn't make me dress up for nothing did you? If you did Dom I swear TO GO-" " SHUT UP WOMEN! We are still going somewhere," I opened my mouth to ask a question and cut him off only for him to continue " and no I will not tell you where we are going."

Huffing I looked away and ignored the smug look he was giving me. " Come on we don't have all day. We need to leave right now we can't miss him." I gave him a confused look only for him to shut me up with another look. "No, I will not tell you who he is." beyond irritated by now, I groaned and stomped out of the house yelling for Dom to get out of my house.

* FORTY-FIVE MINUTES LATER *

Dom had made me cover my eyes with a blindfold when we got in the car saying that I couldn't see where we were going due to it being a top secret which got an eye roll out of me. "Dom are we almost there yet I'm so tempted to take this itchy ass blindfold off." just after those words came out of my mouth, the car came to automatic stop, which would have caused me to slam my head on the dashboard if Dom hadn't of put his arm out to stop me.

"YES WE ARE FINALLY HERE SO PLEASE JUST SHUT UP!" I yanked the blindfold off my face only to see that we were parked in an underground garage which only held one other car.

"Dom what's going on? Why are we here? Who is in that car?!" by now I'm completely freaking out making all kinds of scenarios in my head about this all being a setup to kill me.

"Would you shut up! Please just for a minute! Or hour, hell maybe even forever?! You don't know how happy I am to finally stop the act of actually liking you! I can't believe your brother has me doing this! If I didn't owe him a favor I'm pretty sure I would have enjoyed watching someone try to kill you!" I could only stare at him wide eyed not comprehending what was going on.

"What are you talking about? What's really going on?" he huffed and then turned to stare at me as though I was the most stupidest ugliest thing he would ever see in his life.

"I'm talking about the fact that I have to pretend to actually love you! I'm talking about the fact that I had to ruin my REP and my sex life! I'm talking about the how your family is the most fucked up dysfunctional family I've ever seen or heard of in my life! And most of I'm talking about the fact that your brother is making me protect you because he fucked up and stole, raped, and killed one of the world's most notorious mafia boss's daughter and now they want revenge!"

"What? No! NO, Jesus would never do something like that! I know my brother! He would never get into that kind of trouble! Sure he's a bit fucked up, but.....but... he just couldn't have!" tears were running down my face as the words that came out of his mouth got processed through my head.

"Oh really?! Why don't you go ask him right now?" just as he said that the other car backseat door opened and out came my brother Jesus.
♠ ♠ ♠
And so this is chapter ten I hope you enjoyed this took me some time to think about what I wanted to do for this. I'm sorry for the wait school's started up and I'm a junior so lots of Benchmarks and the SAT'S and the Graduation Test, so life's hectic right now. I'll try to update more often now that I have more free time. Tell me what you think, give me criticism, anything you feel like you need to tell me! Thanks for reading and being a loyal fan of this story! Love you all!!!!!!!