Call Me Beautiful

Come to the Races with Me

" HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!" Letty shouted out loud as she saw my car was an Lexus SC430.

" I customized and fixed it up a bit illegally then added a Japanese paint job but lets keep that little fact between you and I. I built this vehicle for comfort and style. It was a natural side step from the tuner world, but then I met a friend who was into street racing and he began giving me lessons and the next thing I know I was addicted to racing." Letty's jaw was still dropped in awe.

" How the hell did you even manage to fix this car?" she shouted towards me in wonder.

" My Father showed me everything I know about cars. He use to own a garage when we lived in Texas and when I was younger he would teach me everything he knew." I smiled slightly yet it felt wrong on my face like i was wearing a mask or paint that didn't belong.

" But we grew distant and I became unimportant to him ." I gave a disgusted snort and looked towards Letty only to see a evil look on her face.

I gave her a look of fear and shook my head no while backing away. Sighing she gave me the puppy dog look. " I didn't even ask you anything and your already saying no!"

" Because I know what ever you where about to ask was gonna be a bad idea!" I shouted towards her.

" No it wasn't I was just gonna ask you if you could come with me to the races toni-" before she could finish her sentence I was already shaking my head no again.

" Nope! No! Not even for a little bit! I don't care what you say I am not about to put my self-esteem in even more pain just so I can watch people race for money and their cars away! Sorry that's just not gonna happen!" Letty just kept giving me the puppy dog looks until I finally gave up groaning and agreeing to go with her.

Pumping her fist in joy she began rushing into the house double checking to see if the garage door was closed so no one would be able to see my baby or steal it. Then she rushed me into the house after forcing me to unlock the door that lead to the house fussing over my hair and clothes which I don't understand for that fact that I'll still look the same and I'm still gonna be made fun of.

- 5 Hours Later -

When Letty finally let me go from her barbie make over, I'll admit I did look some what pretty but not as beautiful as her. She pushed me into her car before I could protest and took my keys and locked up the house for me and rushed back to the car before I could slip out of the car.

" I promise you your gonna have fun. When the guys see you they won't know what to think, you look amazing!" I rolled my eyes at her as I thought of all the mean things the guys would say to me when they saw me.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize that we had arrived at our destination until I saw all the flashy cars and heard the booming base jumping out of the speakers.

Letty parked the car and looked over at me and tried to give me and encouraging smile, yet the only thing I could do was take a deep breath and hope the joke weren't to harsh.

" Well, lets go." Letty spoke to me as she opened her door and stepped out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy! thanks for reading! thank you subscribers and readers!