Call Me Beautiful

The Challenge

Letty parked the car and looked over at me and tried to give me and encouraging smile, yet the only thing I could do was take a deep breath and hope the joke weren't to harsh.

" Well, lets go." Letty spoke to me as she opened her door and stepped out.
==================================================================

I sat in the car and breathed in and tried not to up chuck on the clothes that have never left my closet before tonight. Looking down I take notice of the clothes Letty oh so sweetly forced on my body. I had on a black tank top with a white halter vest on top with a white tie and some black skinny jeans. I did have to fight Letty on my white converse but she did agree after she was given the green light to do whatever she wanted with my hair and makeup. For my hair she put my bangs into a Victory Roll and wrapped a white and black bandanna behind it then put the rest of my hair, after she curled it, into this funky, messy ponytail.

A knock on the window knocked me out of my reverie and caused me to jump. " Any day now, get your ass out the car!" Letty gave me a dirty and anxious look and opened my door.
"Get out of the car, you look good stop fretting." Giving a big sign I take one more look down at myself and prepared myself for the worst.

While climbing out the car I see that the whole crew is sitting around their cars looking over at us with curiosity and humor. As we walk over Vince whispers something in Leon's ear and they look at me and bust out laughing. Brian looking confused looked over at them and I guessing asked what they were laughing at and Leon pointed at me. Brian stared at us coming their way for a second and began laughing along with them.
By now Letty and I were 12 steps away from them when I looked down for a second and ended up bumping into a racer chaser. She begins yelling all dramatically and then forces herself to fall, and all I can do is stand there and look at her like she's fucking stupid. By now the whole crew including Dom and like an ass of standbys are starring at me and the chick making a scene and are crowding around us.

"UGH! YOU FAT BITCH! WHY THE HELL WEREN'T YOU PAYING ATTENTION! WHY IS YOUR FAT ASS EVEN AT THE RACES! YOU SHOULD BE EATING AT HOME SOMEWHERE RIGHT NOW! WH-" before she could finish the rest of her rant and me shrinking even more into myself a sharp curt voice cuts her off.
"Trisha! That's enough, let this fine over weight outsider be on her way. She doesn't need you on her about how she doesn't belong here" the oh so wonderful Johnny Tran decides to say very loud and dramatic, so by now almost everyone at the races are sitting around watching it. By now Letty is standing next to me and looks bout ready to punch the lights out of both Tran and his ho.
Then I feel a huge set of arms wrap around my waist and pull me close to their body, a very muscular one might I add, and kiss the top of my head. Looking up in shock I see Dom looking at Tran with a serious look on his face and the rest of the group standing behind him. Tran's face immediately transforms into a smirk and I know Dom is about to get some serious criticism for holding and being around me like he was and tried to slid his arms off me hopefully unnoticed.

Dom catching on to what I'm trying to do tightened his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body, and the only thing I could do was watch the King of the Streets get belittled in front of his subjects. "Wow, you've really downgraded. What happened no other attractive women wants you so you had to settle for the beast instead of a beauty? Or did you feel so much pity for this Thing that you took It in." all around us the crowd was laughing and I just wanted to cry, not for me but because I was causing so much trouble when all the DT Crew wanted to do was race, win money, and party and I was ruining that for them.
Once the crowd settled down Dom looked down at me smirked and looked back at Tran and shook his head. " So what, because I don't have a twig hanging on my arm who barley wears any clothes I've lowered my standards? If anything I think I've upgraded. I've got a women who can cook and clean has a great personality and great child baring hips that I absolutely love." Dom's hand slid from around my waist and squeezed my hips and grounded into me and I just stood with my head down and kept quite though I did gasp when he grounded into me.
" Along with the fact that my girl has standards and class and self respect. Could you say that about your girl or any girl you hang around? So all in all wouldn't you say that my girl is better then any girl you could have in your life?" Tran's face transformed into an disturbing scowl and glared at me and Dom as everyone around us murmured about Dom's previous words.

Tran's face smoothed over after a moment and looked at us with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Okay if your girl is so much better then mine lets put your words to the test. Your girl and my girl race against each other to see whose better, but let's make this interesting the girls will race in our prized car and who ever loses hands over the pink slip and 20 thousand dollars." Dom's calm facade breaks for only a second and then it was back.
By now I'm freaking out and shaking and looking at Dom hoping he could talk his way out of me racing his most prized possession, which just so happened to be his deceased fathers car. Quickly flicking my eyes from Dom to Tran I tried to convey some sense through my eyes. Dom finally caught my eyes for a second with panic in his eyes before he looked up with determination. " Your on! Get your money, your girl and your pink slip ready."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok im back from a very long break! I hoped you liked this chapter! I'll be back to write more soon! I'm tired and it is now 12:30 in the morning and I am going to sleep. Ahsbennaza