Call Me Beautiful

What?!

A racer chaser walked in front of us and pulled her bra off, all the while giving the crowd a nice show of her size C boobs (which got a lot of wolf whistles) and signaled us to get ready. "ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, GO!" as she said go she threw her bra down and we both took off.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of our cars swerved as we spend from site and I began to relax more and more as I use to the feel of the car and it's power under my fingers.

Trina or Trish or whoever the racer chasers name was a few feet in front of me and kept swerving in front of me to keep me from getting in front of her. Waiting until she swerved to the left again and veered to the side of her and surpassed her and just barely missed her crashing into my rear end.

The Queen Of Whore's honked her horn at me and rammed into my ass and I tried a quick sharp turn to get her off my ass but she stuck on me like glue. I stepped on the gas petal and tried even harder to get her off my ass as she rammed into me constantly.

Another sharp turn was coming up and I decided devised a plan to get her off my ass. As the turn came up I drifted around the corner and stayed in drift mode for as long as I could only to have her pass me at the last moment.

By now we were neck and neck and the finish line was barley in view but was getting closer and closer as we battled for dominance. I tried to ignore her stare as she tried to force herself in front of me by slamming into my car but I ignored her and drifted away as we turned another corner and was only a few feet away from the finish line, not thinking about my actions I pressed the NOS button and my car surged forward the same time I did.

The finish line was seconds away and I did the most dangerous and stupidest thing I could possibly o while in a race. I was so desperate to win and not loose Dom's car I swerved in front of her 200 mph speeding car and sped past the finish line barely missing getting hit by her car and hitting some of the crowd.

People cheered for me once they got over the initial shock that I almost ran them over. Taking a deep breath I stepped out of the car to hear congratulations and encouragement from the crowd. Suddenly I was being lifted into the air by a strong pair of arms and I tried to remove myself from the one and only King Of The Streets himself.

He ignored me as I whined in protest to being in the air and in his embrace because I knew it was all for show. He finally set me down once I kicked him in the leg unconsciously smiling down at me as if I won him the whole world or a brand new car. Looking away I saw the surprised face of the DT Crew and Johnny Tran and his minions. Looking away I tried to walk away only to be encased back into Dom's arms.

I looked him in the face only to see him looking at Johnny Tran. " Well it looks like my women was also better in racing and seems like you owe me a car. I would like those pink slips now and for you 'women' to apologize to mine." all over Dom's face smug written in and Johnny looked at us with disgust but handed over what he owned.

Tran turned away to go back to one of his many cars only to have Dom interrupt him. " Your girl, remember she has to apologize." I tried to tell him it was okay but he shut me up with one look.

Tran looked at his girl and snapped at her then pointed at us, me still trying to get Dom to let me go. She gave a huff in his direction and stomped our way. I tried make myself smaller by pushing my body into Dom which caused him to give a small groan. Before I could turn and question him on weather or not my body weight hurt him in any way the Queen Of Whore's was standing in front of us.

" I'm sorry I called you all those names." she all but whispered the apology before stomping away into the crowd, not giving a backwards glance at anyone.

Johnny Tran got into his car with the minions following behind him, one having to sit in the passengers seat due to loosing his car. The all drove off with the only thing reminding us they were even here was the just won car. Finally Dom let me go and I turned and walked away from him and his crew before they could belittle me anymore tonight. Ignoring everything around me I began the long walk back to my house.

Before I could get 3 feet between me and the DT Crew the same arms as before wrapped around me and dragged me back to where I was standing before. " Where are you going? You can't just leave like that.You need to stay here."

" I don't need to do anything but get away from you. You got what you wanted so you should just be happy and let me be." I forced myself from his steel like grip and I began walking again." again Dom's arms wrapped around me and pulled me even closer towards his chest his lips skimmed my ear.

" If you don't stay I'll do something drastic to keep you here. I need you to stay to uphold my reputation." Ignoring his warning I walked myself out of his arms again and I herd him clear his throat.

" EXCUSE ME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I WOULD ALL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT I JUST PROPOSED TO MY WONDERFUL GIRLFRIEND TO MARRY ME!" at this point my whole body was tense and I couldn't feel my body due to the shock.

" AND SHE SAID YESS!!!!LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MY LOVELY FIANCE SYNABELLA!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I really suck at car scene's so I hope you aren't to disappointed in this chapter! I'm having major writers block as of right now if you have any ideas I'm all ears technically all eyes but you get what I meant.