Call Me Beautiful

No Way Around It

" If you don't stay I'll do something drastic to keep you here. I need you to stay to uphold my reputation." Ignoring his warning I walked myself out of his arms again and I heard him clear his throat.

" EXCUSE ME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I WOULD ALL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT I JUST PROPOSED TO MY WONDERFUL GIRLFRIEND, AND SHE AGREED TO MARRY ME!" at this point my whole body was tense and I couldn't feel my body due to the shock.

" AND SHE SAID YES!!!!LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MY LOVELY FIANCE SYNABELLA!"

==================================================================

The crowd went wild with congratulations and shrieks of horror and all I could do was stand there. My mind couldn't come to terms with what was happening, or what had just came out of his mouth.

Vince and Leon were standing in front of Dom whispering in rushed hushed voices about obviously what he just announced to the whole racing community. Slowly my sense came back to me and I began walking towards my house once again yet only this time numb with humiliation knowing that this was yet another cruel joke and that the carpet was fin to be pulled from underneath my feet.

Yet again I was gripped from behind by my hand and twirled around into Dom's very muscular chest. "Now is my soon-to-be-wife-going on this joyous moment in our lives?" I could smell the sarcasm in his voice.

"Refrain yourself from coming anywhere near me! I am sick and tired of all the jokes, and and the pranks and the snide comments! Why won't you all just go away?!"

His arms tightened around my waist once I finished my speech and all I could do was stand there breathing out my anger with quick gasp. He looked around at the crowd that had now surrounded us yet again and huffed. "Your making this harder than it has to be."

Before I could ask him what he was talking about he moved even closer ,if possible, and kissed me right on the lips. The whole crowd gasped in complete shock and disbelief the crew being the loudest with Letty yet again laughing in the background.

At first I tried to resist him and his rough and demanding lips but I couldn't help but to give in to him after a few moments. I felt like I was floating, like he and I were the only ones in the world. As if he was in love with me and no one else. At that thought I was back to reality, by now his grip had loosen enough for me to yank myself away.

When I did pull away for about the thousandth time everyone was still in shock and Dom was looking at me as if I had ruined the best moment of his life. Before he could do anything else to ruin the rest of my worthless and horrible night I walked away.

I walked away from the pain, and the jokes, and the pranks, and the terror, and the false sense of security I had while in his arms. I walked away from everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sory for the long wait. I've actually been writing this for some time but every time I want to post it I always thought of something better or I just didn't like it. Tell me what you thought of this chapter! Subscribe, Read, Enjoy, Recommend!