Status: Active

Victim

Chapter One; Fight

I fixed my hair before walking out of my room, Dad was in the living room watchin TV.

"Good morning." I smiled.

Leana emerged from the kitchen with a cup of coffee and a smile.

"Morning," Dad and Leana spoke together.

I sat down on the couch and looked at dad.

"Daddy, can you take me and Jaz to the beach today?"

"I have to go into the studio, we have to work on the new CD some more. Do some more vocals, lay down some more instruments, same old shit."

"Ugh, okay."

"Maybe you and Jaz can come to the studio and after we can go to Matt's?"

"Yeah. I'll be right back, I'm gonna run over to Jaz's to get her."

"Okay."

I ran across the street and knocked on the door quietly before opening it.

"Morning." I said to her parents before running up to her room.

I pushed open the door and saw her there fixing her hair.

"My dad said we can go to Matt's?"

"Sounds good. I'll be right over." She smiled and I walked down the stairs, across the street and walked into the house.

Dad and Leana were standing there, staring at eachother, Dad looked pretty mad.

"Excuse me." I said as I squeezed past them and ran up the stairs.

My bedroom door opened and Leana walked in, trying her best not to cry. She sat on the corner of my bed and looked at me,

"I'll be back, sometime in the next few days."

She kissed me on the head and walked out of my room, slowly closing the door as she left.

I heard Dad say something but couldn't make it out, the front door opened and I walked down the stairs.

Dad was on the couch, once he saw me he got up and walked over to me, he patted my shoulder and smiled before walking up to his room. I walked up to the room and pushed open his door. I walked in slowly and crawled on to the bed. I cuddled up next to him and saw a tear fall. I caught it on my thumb and wiped it on the unmade bed before hugging him.

"Don't cry." I told him.

His phone vibrated and he answered it, his voice still shaky.

"Hello?
Yeah,
I'm fine
Uh yeah
We'll be over.
Jaz is coming."

"That was Zack, he want's us at the studio. I'll go start the car. Go it Jaz."

I nodded, hugged him and skipped away.

I pulled the front door open and Jaz was walking up the front steps, she smiled and pushed passed me.

"Hey Dad!" She hollered, Dad came from his bathroom and smiled.

"Ready?"

We nodded and walked outside and hoped into the car. Dad got in and drove down the street to PCH then sped quickly to the studio.
Jaz and I sang quietly along to Dear God as it flowed from the speakers. Dad pullled up at the big blue building and pulled up next to Brian's car.Jaz and I got out and started laughing out of no where.

"Vixyn!" Val called, loudly.

"Uh-oh." Jaz sighed.

We walked into the studio and saw Val there, arms crossed, foot tapping.

"Yeah, Aunty?"

"Why didn't you tell me goodbye last night!?"

"Oh, sorry Aunt. I went to the car and Dad just came and then we just left. But, I'm here now so no worries!"

She smiled and hugged me before looking at Jaz and hugging her.

"Viiiiiiiiiiiixyyyyyyyyyyyyyn Syyyyyyyyyyyyliiiiiiiiisssssssss!" Johnny walked up and hugged me.

"Hi." I said, in my preppy voice.

"Why don't you go in there so that I can relax and you lay down the rest of the bass?"

"You're funny!" I laughed, I looked at Jaz who was talking to Zacky.

Johnny and I talked for about ten more minutes before Matt got back (I don't know where he went) and told them it's time. The guys ran into the booth and picked up their instruments. Dad glanced up at me and smiled, before sitting down. I grabbed Jaz by her hand and pulled her outside.

"Dad and Le had a big fight."

"I can tell. Le isn't at home and Dad isn't his usual happy self. About what?"

"I don't know."

"Well, what are we gonna do?"

"I don't know. Le walked into my room and was all like 'I'll be back later in the week.' so I'm not sure what I can do."

"I think we should let him be alone tonight. Let's spend the night at Johnny's?"

I nodded, "Yeah, sounds good. Plus, I haven't seen Lacey for a while."

"Sounds good."

I smiled and sat down on the chair that was there. Jaz pulled up a chair and sat down next to me. I grabbed the pack of cigarettes that was on the table and lit one. Jaz out her head down and I sat there, staring off into space with my cigarette pressed to my lips. Inhaling every few seconds.

"Vixyn," Zack said. "Put that out before your Dad get's put here."

I quickly put the cigarette out and Jaz looked up and smirked.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

Yeah, I smoke, everyone knows... except my Dad..

Dad walked out and I smiled at him. He sat on top of me and laughed.

"Move! FAT ASS!"

"Hurtful, gee!"

"Aw, I'm sorry Daddy." I kissed his cheek and got up so he could sit.

He smiled and took the seat thankfully, I sat on his lap and rested my head on his shoulder. Zack grabbed MY cigarette and finished it.

"Asshole!" I mumbled.

*

We pulled up to Matt's and I smiled. I ran up to Johnny and jumped on his back.

"Can we sleep at your house tonight?"

"Why?"

"I wanna go over and spend time with you. Plus, Me and Jaz haven't seen Lacey for a while."

"Okay. Sounds fine. Go ask Jimmy if it's okay with him."

I nodded and got off his back before walking up to Dad.

"Can we go to Johnny's?"

"Yeah, if you want."

"Okay!"

*

I walked up the front steps of Johnny's house and pushed the door open. I knew it'd be unlocked, it always is. I walked in and smiled at Lacey. Jaz walked in after me.

"Hi Lacey." I smiled.

"Hey girls! How are you?"

"Good." We said together.

Johnny walked in and smiled before kissing Lacey on the head.

"What do you three ladies wanna do?"

"Movies!" I smirked.

"Okay."

We sat down and Johnny put in a movie. I fell asleep quickly.