Status: compeleted. Sequel coming soon.

Understanding What We Have Grown to Be

Chapter 10

Lou and I made the 2 and half block walk to Dave's house to talk to his parents about Lou moving in with them since my parents were being jerks as always. I get up to the house and just walked in and got a warm welcome from Dave's sitting comfortably on the chair reclined back watching baseball or some other sport on ESPN
"Where's Dave?" I asked.
""Upstairs with the rest of the guys palying xbox" He responded.
"Ok well we are gunna go talk to to them"
"Ok nice seeing you Cassie and Lou"
"You too Mr. Stephens" I yelled back.
When we got to the top of the stairs Lou asked,
"What do yo uthink his parents will say?"
"I think they will say yes"
I knocked on Dave's door and heard a 'come in' on the other side. All the guys were sitting either on the bed or floor and Kyle in the chair just watching the TV and I ran over to him, sat on his lap and kissed for a long time on the lips.
"Whats up guys?" Dave started.
"Lou got kicked out again" I responded "This time she won't let him back in and my parents won't let him move in since he stays over every night"
"Why not?" Josh asked.
"They wouldn't say. Aiden seemed more important at the time"
"He always more important" Kyle said.
"You want to know if he can move in here?" Dave saked.
"Yes" I said.
"That would probably not be a problem my parents are cool like that"
"When do you want to talk to them?" I asked.
"When my mom gets home......It should be any minute"
I heard a door slam downstairs and a loud 'I'm home' and knew Dave's mom was home.
"Looks like you and Lou should go downstairs and start talking" I said jokenly.
"Let's go Lou!" Dave said.
When They leave the guys continued playing Modern Warfare while I got out my ipod and started playing Underoath one of my favorite bands and shared earbuds with Kyle and we both bobbed our heads back and forth to "Its dangerous Businees Walking Out Your Front Door." I laid my head back and rested it on Kyle's shoulder and fell alseep. Lou, Dave and his parents must have been down there for a long time because I passed out and didn't wake up until Josh shoke me awake when I woke up I looked over at Kyle and was sound asleep.
"How long was I out for?" I asked.
"For about an hour" Josh answered.
"Wow! really?How long were they down there talking?"
"Like 20 minutes but they came up here and played more of the game"
"Oh ok"
I looked around and saw Andy passed out on the bed along with Eric and Lou already with a bed on the floor and Dave sitting on the floor texting and by the looks of Lou's new bed Dave's parents had said yes and I was glad my best friend had a palce to sleep and live.
"Josh will you walk me home?" I aksed.
"Pssh no." he laughed "Oh course I will!"
I kissed Kyle on the forehead, got my shoes on and grabbed my ipod and headed out the door after saying my goodbyes to the guys.
"So how are you and kyle doing?" He asked.
"Great!" I responded "We havent had a of personal time together, but we make te best of it"
"You guys should go on a date night"
"Great idea! With what money though?"
"I'll figure it out"
We got to my house and opened the door and gave Josh a hug and thanked him and he continued to walk home. I walked upstairs and fell asleep dreaming about Kyle.