Status: compeleted. Sequel coming soon.

Understanding What We Have Grown to Be

Chapter 8

We got back to the room at around 10 o'clock that and the pool closed at 11 before the guys went downstairs I stopped Josh and asked for a word,
"Josh hear me out for a second please" I started "I really like Kyle and i know you don't want me dating anyone in the band but can I ask why"
"First of all I don't want you to get hurt and second if he breaks up and you going on tour with us and your going to see him everyday after you two break up"
"So are you saying that I can date Kyle?"
"I really want you to be happy and I see how he looks at you and how he treats you so I'm saying yes"
"OMG Josh thank you so much! You won't regret it!" I jumped up and wrapped my arms around him then grabbed my bathing suit went to the bath room to put it on and join the rest of the guys in the pool area. I was so relieve that Josh approved of me and kyle and I could tell Kyle. I saw Kyle sitting by the pool with his feet in the pool with his back to me I walked to him and sat by him and kissed him on the lips.
"Whoa! Are you sure that was the right thing to do?" He asked.
"Good news! Josh approved of us! And he is letting me go on tour with you guys as a merch chick!" I responded.
Lou overheard us and starting splashing around and was really excited to hear I was happy and even more that I was going tour with the guys.
"No way! Josh is letting you come on tour with us?" Kyle asked.
"Kyle your excited about that?" I replied.
"We can date!?!?"
Now that I have an official new boyfriend and going on tour with my best friends I need to think of some shirt/jacket ideas and I figured Andy could help me since he was the most artistic guy I know.
"Hey Andy!" I yelled at him from across the pool.
"Yes!" Andy responded.
"You wanna help me out with some t-shirt ideas?"
"Hell yes!"
I laughed and looked at Kyle and his beautiful brown eyes were looking back at me and he smiled and kissed me.
"What about your parents?" Kyle asked.
"Oh they will defiantly let her go" Lou answered.
"Thanks Lou!" I laughed.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so excited" Kyle said.
"Me too" I said.