Status: Zombie.

Delicate Dreams

Breaking Bones

The full moon came two days later. I was sick with the flu; fever, shaking, headache, you name it I had it pretty much. Matt did a good job at taking care of me although I didn’t really need much. I was asleep most of the time if I wasn’t in a daze.

Most of the time when I woke up I could hear what I assumed to be Zacky thrashing around in the basement. I still felt so bad for him; he didn’t need to be down there. He didn’t mean to hurt me and I was fine now. The wound was gone, no infection, just a slight scar.

It was night and the moon was high in the sky. It illuminated the room with light; it was a perfect night. I looked over dizzily when Matt came into the room. He looked anxious and jumpy and I could probably guess he was just itching to ditch his human flesh for fur and fang.

“We’re about to go run… you need anything before we go?”

I shook my head and he looked pleased.

“Good. Zacky’s back to being human and we think he’s good now. Brian called up an old friend to help us get him out of whatever’s wrong with him.”

“You let more people into my house?” I groaned.

Matt just rolled his eyes, “She’s gonna stay here with you while we’re gone, okay? She’s pretty entertaining.”

“But I have Ellie,” I pouted, not looking forward to meeting someone new in the current state that I was in.

“Great. Then you three can have a girls night with Zacky. Sound good? Good.”

And with that, my brother was gone and another girl stood in his place. I was disorientated, but I could tell that she was gorgeous with choppy black hair about the same length as Ellie’s and a few piercings adorned her face. I had always wanted to get piercings but never found the time to.

She walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed, “Hey! I’m Lauren and I love long walks on the beach.” She smirked.

“Ashlyn,” I managed to mutter out as I was losing a grip on my consciousness.

“Ashlyn you look like you just had some shrooms. Let me tell ‘ya.”

I laughed slightly and looked up when Ellie walked into the room. I introduced the two even though I knew very little about this new Lauren girl and Ellie just smiled and nodded shyly before sitting next to her.

They started talking and instantly hit it off. I could tell they were going to be great friends.

I groaned as a jolt of pain shot up through my spine and I arched my back, yelling out in pain. Outside, I could hear one of the guys howling to the moon and suddenly that was where I wanted to be. My entire body was throbbing in pain and Ellie and Lauren had jumped up off the side of my bed, but I just barely registered that. I could feel the bones in my body breaking and moving around inside of me, causing another jolt of pain.

Moon. Full. Run.

I was losing touch with my consciousness and I could sense Zacky near. I could feel his excitement even though I couldn’t see him and I didn’t know where he was. What the fuck.

More bones shifted, my nails started to become claws and I could feel them breaking through the flesh on my fingertips and causing blood to run down my hands. I screamed again.

Moon. Full. Mate close. Run.

Pack.

Another howl was heard from outside, and then the rest of the guys joined in. I could sense worry in their howls.

And that’s all I could remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm proud of this even though its short
don't judge
SynnersPlague look, youre in this one. xD
comments for updates, yeah? ♥