Status: Complete

The horrors of Lancaster castle

Chapter 01

I used to live there, I used to love it, I used to think I was living the dream, until that night, that night will haunt me forever.

It was a cold Saturday, it was evening and I had invited some friends round, Sarah, Christine and Paul, we were all in the main sitting area when we first heard it, just warming up around the fire,

"Hello" A chilling voice said

I jumped a mile, right out of my skin, who was that I wondered, I looked around at my friends faces they had all turned a deathly shade of White.

"Who do you think that was?" Paul asked, his voice panicky
"Probably one of the servants playing tricks" 

I didn't believe myself though none of the servants had a voice like that

"Okay" He replied shakily

We tried to push it to the back of our minds, well I did anyway, serveal more minutes passed not one of us quite knowing what to say

"So" started Christine "Maybe we should talk? Ya know keep out mind of it, whatever it was"
"Yeah your probably right, what should we talk about?"

No one said a word all three of them just sat there staring at me, a horrified look haunting there features, wait, they were looking behind me, do I dare turn around, do I dare look?

Sarah raised her hand an pointed at my shoulder

"you better move" she stuttered

I jumped out of my seat as fast as humanly possible and spun around, standing there right before me was a spirit, a male ghost, his clothes were ragged, his head was bold, on his left leg he had skin missing revealing all his muscle, in hands he held and axe, I moved just in time as he swung it and tore the chair I was sat on into two.

I could not believe my eyes, I turned to look at my friends only to see they had gone! Fled!

I turned back to the ghost his expression was livid, he started muttering some Latin voodoo shit and I felt myself start to hover a few feet of the ground

My head felt like it was going to explode, my eyes felt ready to pop, my palms are sweaty and my heart is pounding

"you will die tonight" it laughed

A few seconds later I felt my eyes closing, I was dying, I made a mental note to haunt my ex and tried to relax, they say death is less painful if you relax

"don't give up!" I heard another voice yell "Not yet anyway, it's not your time to die, the world has plans for you"

I didn't recognise this new voice, it was a female and it was beautiful, I tried to picture her in my mind she has long black hair down to her knees, she has angelic features and she wears the latest fashions.

"Let him go!" I heard the woman shout
"Never!"

Suddenly there was a lot of banging and cursing, then I fell.

I felt a sudden surge of relief, my eyes went back to normal, my heart stopped pounding, I opened my eyes hoping to catch a glimpse of my saviour, but the room was empty.

The next day I packed my stuff and went to move back in with my mother, that was one day I will never forget, and as for my so called friends, not one of us spoke ever again. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't be a silent reader!