Status: What's up? The sky. :D

Once Upon a Phoenix

Once Upon A Phoenix

Once upon a time, there was a phoenix, the oldest and most ancient bird. She was made of mercy, kindness, and a pure heart. And a human tried to spill her blood. The king was furious. He tried to throw the poor man into damnation. But the king's daughter took pity on him, and saw how very, very sorry he was. So she had helped the man escape out of the goodness in her heart.

So the king punished her, by turning her into a human. She had fled, with the very man who was nearly damned. His name was John Lennon and he had been drunk.

She then was thrown billions and millions of years forward by the king, along with John Lennon. But soon enough, she had received a message from the headmistress of Hogwarts, asking her to come. The poor girl was reluctant to leave John, because he was practically her brother. "Go on." He had said, "I'll be fine. I need to find me band mates." So she left.

That phoenix was me. I had left John. He had found his band mates and they were All Together. He always finds a way to see me or owl me.

I have thick, long hair with every color you'd see in a fire. I always have friends with me. You just have to look.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"See you, John. I'll miss you!" I called to the grinning boy with a mop top. I placed my luggage in a good spot and then headed down the corridor of the train. I couldn't find an empty compartment. The girls would make fun of my clothing and bag. The boys would wolf whistle. I was so sick of Earth already!

I slid open the very last compartment of the train. I took a seat, and played around with my African bag, and as I did this, the door slid open yet again and a redheaded boy came in. "Could I sit here?" I nodded absentmindedly.

"My name's Charlie." He said, and I struggled not to laugh. What was it with humans and names? They were ridiculous! "I'm Phoenix Antebellum. New here." I said, smiling at him as my hair turned bright yellow.

We were best buds in a minute. Charlie loved how I practically knew everything, thinking I was a bookworm. Speaking of bookworms, Ringo hadn't given me my Queen book back. I'd owl him later.