Engraved with a curse

Chapter 3

They all had sensed her coming, when she was coming, and all down except who she was. They had no idea, that is, until she fell....out of a tree.

She sat up and groaned. That hurt a lot. They all took notice to her extremely white hair and eyes, the red lips were the only color to her.

"Ugh, that hurt." she said as one hand rubbed her head and the other rubbed her stomach.

"Who are you?' Kayden asked as she took her daggers out.

" Me? Im Alice." She pointed at herself -more specifically her necklace.-
"And who are all of you?" She continued as she looked at every one of them.

"Well. Im Kayden-" she pointed at everyone once she said her name

"Thats Jade, Crystal, Brandon, Skye, Adam, Grace, Taylor, Yuki, spirit, Dysteny, Lily, kacie and alexia."

Kayden took a look at them
"Did I get that right?"

A nod and a few agreements spoken, was seen.

"Wow thats a lot.'

'Your guidance is a Chinchilla am I correct?" Adam spoke up.

Alice nodded happily.

"Turtle dee doo." Crystal said happily clapping her hands.

"Why?"

He shrugged.

"Whats a turtle dee doo?" Alice asked.

"I dont know." Everyone said at the same time.

"Alright, lets get a move on." Kayden said walking on ward.

"I wouldn't go there, theres a lot of fighting, buildings being burned down."

"Thats exactly where we want to go, home."

Alice shook her head.

"Guidance was right. Good, I have to help you then."

"We dont need your help."

"Yes you do. Can any of you get into Head Quarters?"

There was a silence.

"What's head quarters?" Taylor asked.

Alice shrugged and said

"It could be where the war started and the only place where people can stop it, or it could just be another ordinary building out in the middle of no where."

Kayden galred harshly at Alice who just stood there with a smile on her face.

"She's coming with us." Alexia decided.

"No. Shes not." Kayden said as she began to walk away. It still didn't matter though. Alice followed along with the rest of them and after three hours of fighting Kayden agreed to let her stay.