Status: complete <3

Like Ghosts In The Snow

Chapter Eleven

It was as if nothing had ever happened. That whole endless time period in which Frank had been completely mute and unresponsive was over. In fact it was like it was all just a dream. Frank was definitely back to normal, well as normal as Frank could ever get. But just a few things had changed. Frank and I were much closer and we were inseparable. Frank was like my conjoined twin, well everywhere but in the shower. He had slept in my bed almost every night, sat on my lap at dinnertime and watched endless horror movies and read endless comics with me. He was no doubt my best friend.

And as we grew closer, I began to learn more and more things about Frank. I now know that Frank loves dogs, comics, horror movies, books, playing guitar and playing cruel and horrid jokes on the people that live with him. His housemates were much like his own personal toys, little things that he played with when he was bored or just wanted a good laugh. I definitely hadn’t minded it much, if he didn’t do anything to me. I also know that he is a virgin, as he is telling me now.

“I swear to god,” Frank said as he crossed an invisible x over his heart. How we got to this conversation, I don’t necessary remember. But it’s hard to go back now.

“Settle down, I believe you.” I giggled. “You can’t really die anyway if you were lying, you know. So technically, that didn’t matter.”

Frank huffed at me and blew the fringe out of his eyes. He crossed his arms over his chest and made a deafening growl deep in his throat.

“You know you don’t scare me.” I stuck my tongue out to him. Frank laughed and threw his lifeless form crashing into me. It didn’t do much but knock the wind out of me and send me tumbling back and onto the bed.

“Why not Gee?” Frank teased. “You not scared of the ghostly virgin?”

I pursed my lips and tapped my chin as I thought. “Well, you never know what you could do to me as I slept. I don’t know about you sometimes, like maybe when I fall asleep tonight your going to ravish my body with your ghost hands.” Frank looked at me seriously, no real expression on his face. It was quiet for such an agonizing time, before he drew his face close to mine, his lips pressing into my ear.

“Don’t tempt me,” he breathed.

I choked on my saliva and went shooting up and out of my bed, my heart racing and my eyes wide with plain fear. My hand was on my heart, my back was on the wall and Frank was on my bed, laughing his ass off. How ironic.

“You dick!” I laughed as I bounded my way back over to the bed. Frank lay beside me, holding his stomach and rolling around like he was a maniac. I just giggled and rolled my eyes.

Life as of now was the best that it had ever really been. I mean sure my dad was still a complete and utter dick and my brother thought I was some paranormal obsessed freak and he still doesn’t like to come near me. My mother was just empty space. She did nothing at all and was gone most of the time, cheating on my father with her best friend’s husband, but I don’t really blame her. She wants a good life and she isn’t getting one here. The one thing that’s making it every ounce of good is Frank. He is the only reason that I am actually glad for that I moved here. He is the only reason I’m glad that I am actually living. Even though he’s dead.

Frank does everything that he really can do to make me happy. He stays up late with me on the nights that I’m awake crying. He holds onto me the best that he can and promises everything will be okay. He deals with all of my problems, deals with my family and my cruddy lifestyle. He doesn’t judge me, and he doesn’t tell me to shut up when I talk too much. He doesn’t call me a fag or mistake and he doesn’t slap me. He is there for me in every shape and form. Frank is all that I could ever ask for and more. He is my dead boy.

I turned over on my side to face him. He had calmed down considerably, and he was now just lying there starring up at the ceiling with this shit-eating grin on his face. He looked strangely calm and at peace. It was really the first time that I had seen him like this.

“Frank?” I whispered to him, breaking him out of whatever trance he was just in. his head snapped down to look at me, the little smile not leaving his face.

“Hmm?” he voiced, his smile growing just the slightest bit larger, His hazel eyes sparkling.

I smiled back at him as I turned so I was fully on my side, facing him completely now as he matched my actions. “You make me so happy,” I whispered, my eyes not trailing off of his for even a second. He took in a little breath of air in his cold lungs and closed his eyes.

“You make me happy too, Gee.”



“Kiss me again,” Frank whispered, his hands clenched into my shirt as he pulled me closer his lips slightly agape and his eyes slightly closed. My heart thumped wildly in my chest, the sound echoing throughout my body. My hands were a mess in his hair as they pulled and smoothed out the appropriate strands. He smiled just ever so slightly as I tugged on his hair.

“Gee,” he whispered huskily. “Kiss me again.” That was all I needed to smash my lips against his once again. He made a surprised little growl in the back of his throat as I pushed forward slightly, ushering him down to lie on the bed. As soon as he was down I wrapped my hands around his waist, pulling him that much closer to me.

My lips moved heatedly against his, my lips parting and closing around his own. My eyes shut slightly as I felt the emotions go through me. I wanted to scream, I wanted to pull away and I wanted to do it more and more. I didn’t want to stop. I wanted to kiss him until I was breathless. Until I was sore from the pressure or chapped from movement.

He wrapped his arms around my middle, pressing me down and pulling me closer to him. His hands trailed down to my ass where they gripped and pushed at the cotton material. I moaned slightly into his mouth until I pushed away. I was silent for just a second, till I let the words spill out.

“Your my first kiss.” I whispered, voice cracking. Frank smiled and pecked my lips once more. “You’re the first boy I ever actually wanted to kiss.”

I woke up screaming. “bah!” the noise repeated itself again. It was Frank. It was Frank laying on my bed and screaming into my ear.

“Good lord Gee, wake up when I ring for you!” Frank called, bouncing on the bed. I rolled my eyes and flipped myself onto my stomach. I began to shut my eyes again as I attempted to shut out Frank’s rambling.

I was half asleep when my eyes flew back open. That’s when I realized that the kiss was a dream. My face went bright red, my heart beat faster. I had a wet dream about Frank. A dead Frank. Who apparently I was beginning to get attracted to. And according to the friend between my legs, I had an issue. A very, very big issue.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am so sorry for not updating in such a long time. i dont really have an excuse to why i havent written other than i just wasnt feeling it. sorry if this chapter isnt everything that you have hoped. its been a while since ive written this so i need to get back into the groove! so stick with me here. thanks for reading, commenting, subscribing and recommending!! it means the world to me. comment and subscribe? :)