Cheaters Revenge

A Surprise

"Come on!" I mumbled to my self. I picked up another rock and threw it at the window. Finally Seth open the window and said "What Violet?!"
I giggled and picked up my bag. "Come on, I have a surprise!"
"At 3 a.m? Are you mad?"
"Only a little! Come on your wasting time!"
Seth moaned "Fine!" He said, shutting the window. 5 seconds later he was by my side. His parents could sleep threw anything. Mine? Not so much. However, my room has a door to the back yard. So I could escape all I wanted.
"So what's the surprise?"
"Follow me!" I said running straight ahead. When I got to the corner I turned to the right. I then passed my house. Seth lived only a block away. He moved here last year. We never talked till last month when I ran him over with my bike. Oops! I then stop. I looked back to see I was two blocks ahead of where I was wanting to go. Seth soon cough up with me. "Man your fast."
"Yea! Come on." I said turning around and walking. It was a breezy night. I loved the cool breeze agents my face. "Do I look weird?" I asked.
"No why?"
"We look like we're suppose to be in bed."
"Maybe that's because we should be!"
"Oh shut up." I said running down the road. My cheeks were ice cold. I couldn't feel my toes. I should have gotten flip flops. I stopped and looked at my bare feet. They were wet and muddy. I was wearing green shorts and a red shirt, two sizes to big. So I had tied it with a ponytail. I saw my shadow, my hair must have been a mess. "Violet, where in hell are you bringing me?"
Seth was wearing Grey pajama pants, and a black t-shirt. I grabbed his hand and turned right. We then ran down the road. Dead end. To the right was a normal house and the other side was a hill.I then ran down a hill. Seth grabbed my arm. "We should go back. I'm thirsty." He said.
"Uh your making excuses."
"No I'm not."
"What ever." I said walking back home disappointed.
"Know what forget it, lets go"
"YAY!" I screamed. I looked at Seth and ran towards the field. The grass was already damped and I heard the grass crunch under my feet. I tripped and fell down. I soon stopped and Seth came and picked me up. "You okay?!"
"Yes!" I said trying to stand straight.
"So whats the surprise?"
I looked at him and then oped my bagged. I took out a flashlight and a blind fold. I wrapped the blind fold around his head covering his eyes. I turned on the flash light. Making sure he wouldn't hit anything I lead him threw the small forest . I took the blind fold off and he open his eyes. "What?" He ask. I giggled and turned him around. His mouth opened. He looked at the only tree with red leaves in this entire forest. I had lighted lamps and hanged them in the tree. It was magical. "Like it?" I asked.
"No."
'"Huh?"
"I love it!"
I laughed, "Violet you are the most amazing girl I met. Here."
He pulled a little box out of his pocket. He handed it to me. I opened it. It was a necklace, with a yellow violet pendant. "How did you know this was my favorite flower?"
"Well your names Violet and your favorite color is yellow."
"How did you know that?"
He pointed to my hair. I giggled, I had brown hair but a bright yellow highlight. I was going to say 'It's perfect' but before I could, out of the blue. Seth kissed me.