Sequel: Once Upon a Time
Status: Active!

Time Will Tell

Awkward

It’s six in the morning and the last person I want to see is Reese, but no here he is. And do you want to guess who he’s brought with him?

She takes a step towards me, flipping her bottle-blonde hair over her shoulder.

“Reese told me you were smart, so I didn’t think it would come to this, but bitch you better listen up now; Noah and Grace are both mine. Noah fucked me and we made a baby, don’t you get that? Maybe I need to be graphic so it will sink in – he put his dick in my va-gin-a. I know you know what that is, because Reese has been in yours.” Celeste actually has the balls to smile at me now. “So stay away from Noah – he’s just confused right now, but he’s going to want me back. He loves me.”

I laugh. “Okay, bitch, now you listen. You’re the stupid one if you think that Noah still loves you. You gave both of them up. You did the fucking dumbest thing in the world when you left your baby on Noah’s doorstep. Don’t you get it? He hates you now. You turned his world upside down and you didn’t even stick around or even have the balls to stay and explain. I make Noah happy – Grace, she calls me momma.”

Celeste glares at me.

“If you wanted them in your life then maybe you never should have left, so don’t come after me when you know that I’m not taking anything from you – it was never yours to begin with.”

“How about you fuck off?” she asks stepping forward, grabbing me by the shoulders and shoving me. I stumble back a step and look at her, shocked.

Don’t touch me. Noah is mine now. Noah wants me.”

“Then why the fuck did he kiss me?” she demands.

I smile at her sweetly. “Tell me, honey, who did he go after?”

She does this preppy high pitched squeal/growl thing. “MY baby, MY boyfriend. Back. The. Fuck. Off! Got it?”

“I’m not staying away from Noah and Grace just because you’re standing here telling me to. I have absolutely no respect or sympathy for you. If Noah still wanted you he would be with you, but he’s not, so take a hint.”

For some reason she chooses this point in time to get aggravated with me and shoves me again. This time I shove her right back.

“Bitch, I’d think twice about messing with me if I were you,” I warn.

She raises her hand to slap me but I step to the side and she misses, stumbling slightly. She glares at me and grabs a fistful of my hair, shoving my head backwards. In a huge, horrible coincidence, my mother chooses now to open the door and see what’s happening, causing my head to come in contact with the metal mail slot.

I can tell it cuts deep, but I can’t really feel anything. Celeste is staring at me with her mouth hanging open, her eyes wide. I reach behind myself and touch my head softly. When I bring my hand back its covered with blood. I watch as drops twist down my fingers and down my wrist, down my arm. I just stare at it.

I lean back against the wall and slide down, shocked. I see my mom’s mouth moving, but I can’t hear anything. I can’t hear at all. Reese leans down in front of me, worry in his eyes.

My head feels fuzzy and I can’t think. I close my eyes and feel myself drift away.

********

(Authors Note: So for the next few chapters, everything is all made up. I don’t know anything about medical procedures and what not, but I hope it sounds somewhat legit. Thank you.)

I open my eyes, but they won’t stay open long and I decide to sleep instead but someone grabs my hand… which is weird because I don’t remember anyone being in my room when I went to sleep.

“Teagan,” a voice calls my name.

I force my eyes open again, but it hurts. I see Reese, leaning over my bed. I smile at him. He looks confused, which confuses me.

“Are you okay, Teag?” he asks. “I swear I didn’t know she was going to go off on you like that… I mean, not physically like that, anyway. I just needed you to know that this guy, he’s not right for you. I’m right for you – I’ve always been right for you.”

“Baby, what are you talking about?” I ask.

He just stares at me.

“Who isn’t right for me? What happened? Why am I in the hospital?”

He sits on my bed and puts his hand on my forehead. “You just call me baby?”

“Yeah, why?” I ask him. I hold out my arms, wanting him to hold me. He watches me cautiously but wraps his arms around me. I tilt my face towards his and his lips find mine. I smile and push myself closer to him.

I hear the door open but I don’t really think about it – it’s not like my parents, or Kim, or hospital people have never seen a couple kiss before.

“What the hell?!” someone exclaims.

I pull away and look over at this guy. He’s just standing there, staring at me and Reese angrily. I feel a little guilty thinking it, but he’s really hot.

“Hey, Noah,” Reese says smoothly, smirking at the guy.

“What the hell are you doing?” the guy, Noah, is asking, looking at me. I blanch. I’m sorry, hot guy, I don’t know you.

I look up at Reese, not understanding. He smiles at me, and kisses me softly on the mouth. He turns to look at Noah.

“I’m kissing my girlfriend,” he says triumphantly.

“You mean you’re kissing my girlfriend?” Noah asks, his jaw locked, glaring at Reese.

The door opens again and a woman walks in with a baby in her arms. She stares at me with wide eyes and then glances nervously between me and this Noah guy.

I shake my head, which hurts. “What the hell is going on?” I demand, looking into Reese’s eyes. He smiles at me. “Everything is alright now, baby. Don’t worry. Noah was just leaving.”

Noah raises an eyebrow at him. “Like hell I am. Get the hell off my girlfriend.”

I shake Reese. “Baby, tell me what’s going on. What is he talking about?”

“Momma!” the baby in the woman’s arms squeals, reaching her arms towards me. I stare at her, wide-eyed and my heart skips a beat.

Reese laughs. “She’s not yours.”

I take a deep breath.

Noah takes a step towards me. “What’s wrong with her?” he asks, looking at Reese.

“She’s just seen the light,” he says vaguely.

I frown at him. “Stop Reese,” I complain. “I’m confused. Tell me what’s going on. Who is he?” I ask, pointing towards Noah.

“He’s nobody,” Reese answers me.

Noah glares at Reese, taking a step towards him. “I’m everything,” he says. “Now leave so I can talk to my girlfriend.”

“I bet she didn’t tell you she slept with me right before she got with you, did she?” Reese says now. I stare at him with wide eyes.

“Stop,” I say softly, my cheeks burning. I don’t even know these people and he’s talking about our sex life with them?

“Well it’s true!” he says angrily, turning on me now. “You’ve been going off with this guy and it’s just stupid. You’re stupid if you ever think things with him can work.”

I glance up at Noah, embarrassed.

Reese just sighs and walks out, slamming the door behind him.

Noah and the woman are just staring at me.

This is the definition of awkward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so I would love, love, love comments on this chapter from some more of my subscribers, pretty pleaseeeeeee! :)))

And Renavelia here is your Teagan/Celeste confrontation! I'm not quite sure if that's what you were expecting, though.

Anyways comment and subscribe!