Sequel: Once Upon a Time
Status: Active!

Time Will Tell

I Want You To *** Me

I sit down on the couch where Teagan is and pull her close to me. My mom just came by to take Grace to her house and I told her about everything that happened with Celeste. She isn’t worried anymore so I won’t be either.

“You okay?” she asks me, snuggling into my shoulder. She yawns and absent-mindedly plays with one of the buttons on my shirt.

I smile at her and kiss the side of her head. “Yeah, baby, I’m fine. I’m more you worried about you than anything Celeste said.”

She glances up at me, surprised. “Me? Why?”

I lean forward and kiss her lips, soft and slow. Her arms wrap around my neck, her fingers playing with my hair as she presses her body against mine. What’s wrong is, I don’t know if she likes this, or if she just feels like she should. I love her so much, and while right now she’s acting like she’s feeling it too, for all I know she might not be feeling a damn thing for me.

I finally pull away and lean my forehead against hers. “Because,” I begin. “You don’t remember me, and that worries me. I love you and I’m scared to lose you.”

She smiles at me softly and shakes her head. “You don’t have to be worried about that,” she tries to reassure me. “I’m not going anywhere. Remember what I said earlier?” I shake my head. She sighs. “I don’t remember you – I don’t remember anything about being with you or babysitting for Grace or anything like that, but when I’m with you… I can’t even begin to describe how I feel. While I might not know much, I know that you and Grace both mean a lot to me. Hell, I don’t even know your middle name and I would give up the world for you.”

I smile grimly, shaking my head. “You must be so confused,” I say, concerned. “That worries me… you’re my girlfriend. I have a right to be worried, even over the small things. Besides, we just got back together.”

She scrunches up her nose.

I grin at her. “I know I was stupid, but that’s what guys are. If we’re not thinking with our dick then I don’t know what we’re thinking with because it’s certainly not our brain. I was just hurting, and I refused to listen, not because I don’t trust you but because I was scared to get hurt again.”

She nods at me and wraps her arms around my waist, leaning into my side again. “I understand… well, having no memories of how I felt during the whole situation, I understand.”

I laugh. “I would be okay if you didn’t, as long as you didn’t desert me.”

She shakes her head against my chest and I rub her back. She looks up at me and kisses me. At first it was just a sweet kiss; a little pressure against my lips. Then her lips parted and she moaned into my mouth. The next thing I know I’m laying on top of her on the couch, her face in my hands and her tongue in my mouth. She wraps her legs around my waist and presses her hips against mine. Okay, so presses is the wrong word. She grinds her hips against mine. It surprises me.

I pull away, completely not expecting it. Below me, Teagan gasps for breath, staring up at me confused.

“Did I do something wrong?” she asks me.

“No,” I laugh. “I just… I wasn’t expecting you to… it was just… you’re not usually… alright I have no idea how to say this.”

“So just say it,” she says, smiling at me encouragingly.

“Usually when we kiss you aren’t so… into it. You know what I mean?”

She laughs at my awkwardness and nods. “Hey,” she finally says. “Can I ask you something?”

“Do you really have to keep asking me if you can ask me something? I already told you that you can ask me anything you want.”

“Alright,” she answers, blushing. “I was just wondering… have we…? Have we had…”

“Sex?” I finish for her. She nods and hides her face against my chest. I laugh and rub the back of her thigh. “Yeah, we have. Just once.”

“Why just once?”

“I didn’t want to rush things, but you are a little sex kitten,” I teased. Her face turned red and she glared at me. I just kissed her cheek. “You wanted to, and hell I wanted to, and you talked me into thinking that it was definitely not too soon. Actually it was only a while ago.”

“Oh.”

“Why did you ask?”

She blushes again. “I don’t know,” she lies.

I poke her side and she jerks away from me smiling.

“I don’t believe you.” I warn.

She laughs. “I don’t know, I swear,” she lies some more.

I tickle her side and she laughs, pulling away from me some more.

“Stop!” she giggled. “Please, Noah, please!” she gasps.

“Not until you tell me!” I warn. She tries to get up but I push her down onto the couch. She’s laughing and gasping and pushing at me weakly.

“No-No-Noah, pleaseee,” she gasps.

I laugh. “Just tell me and this all goes away.”

“I wanted to,” she gasps. “I wanted you to fuck me!” she shouts. I stop, grinning at her like a jack ass. “Are you happy now?” she demands.

“Yes. Now was that so hard?” I ask.

“Yes,” she says childishly, sticking her tongue out at me. I just shrug and take it in my mouth, kissing her. She makes a surprised noise in the back of my throat and struggles for a minute before she wraps her arms around my waist and we take up where we left off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I actually feel really bad -- I've had three whole days with nothing to do and I've completely neglected my story. Anyways I hope this chapter makes up for it! So be sure to comment and/or subscribe and let me know what you think! I'm also not sure what to do for the next chapter and I'm kind of stuck so I'm open to suggestions!

And out of curiosity, is the background white for y'all too now, or is it just me?
Thanks!