Sequel: Once Upon a Time
Status: Active!

Time Will Tell

I've Got My Girl

Teagan should be here any minute. I haven’t talked to her since she called me at five in the morning, freaking out. She didn’t even call to say goodnight to Grace. At first I got my hopes up because I thought she might remember, but if she did and Kim and Erin explained everything to her, wouldn’t she call? Especially if she knew Grace was waiting on her? I also got pissed. Right before she hung up on me I heard something about her getting drunk and going home with some guy. She promised me that she wouldn’t be with anyone else.

The silence in the room is awkward as I look over at Teagan’s parents. Brian is sitting on the floor with Grace and Emma and my mom is in her kitchen, fixing dinner.

I get up and walk towards the kitchen when the doorbell rings. Brian starts to get up but I hold up my hand, telling him I’ll get the door. My heart jumps into my throat as I see Teagan standing there. Kim and Erin push their way in. I just stare at Teagan, who is blushing like crazy and staring at her feet.

“Hi,” I say.

She glances up at me. “Hey,” she says softly.

I take her hand and pull her into the house. She trails along behind me, only stopping because she thinks I’m leading her to the couch, but I keep going, leading her around the couch and out my mom’s back door, pulling her out onto the patio.

“What was that call about?” I demand, crossing my arms over my chest and staring her directly in the eyes. “Why didn’t you call to talk to Grace like you said you would? And what was that about you going home with some guy? I know we’re not together, but you said you weren’t going to be with anyone else.”

She just looks at me, seeming confused. “I… I didn’t go home with him, but I don’t remember. And I didn’t call because I didn’t know what to say. I’m so sorry, Noah, I would never – I could never – I wouldn’t…” she stumbles over her words and then looks down at her feet.

I take a step towards her and grab her gently by the chin, tilting her face up so she’s looking at me. “What are you sorry for?” I whisper.

“For breaking up with you,” she whispers back. “I’m sorry for everything I said… though I’m not sure what all I said, but I’m sorry for whatever hurt you. Erin says you cried and I’m so sorry I made you cry, because I love you and I never want to hurt you, and I didn’t call because I didn’t know what to say to you. I didn’t know how to explain, because I didn’t know how you felt. I just… I’m sorry.”

I couldn’t fight the smile forming on my lips, but hell, why would I want to?

“You remember me, don’t you?” I ask, grinning.

She looks up at me, a tiny smile on her face as well. She nods. “I don’t remember forgetting you.”

I grab her then. I just pick her up and pull her into my arms. She wraps her legs around my waist and then I’m pushing her against the wall, kissing her. And she’s kissing me back, just like she used to. Her kisses aren’t timid. She isn’t scared to stick her tongue down my throat. She’s just really kissing me and it feels fucking great.

She moans and runs her hands through my hair. I laugh and she breaks away, smiling at me like the Teagan I know and love.

“Miss me?” she whispers, out of breath.

“More than you’ll ever know.” I tell her.

“Put me down,” she giggles now. “I’m missing my baby’s birthday party.”

A shiver goes down my spine just hearing her call Grace her baby. It feels right. I set her down on her feet and kiss her one last time before we go back inside. I’ve got my girlfriend back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, I guess I'm excited to get to the next part. I think you'll all be surprised what happens next. Be sure to comment and let me know what you think the surprise is! But I'm not sure if I can keep myself from posting the surprise tonight.

And to my repeat commenters She and Him and akanevampire I have a question, but if anyone else would like to answer, feel free.

But, should I make it into a sequel or should I just continue on as the same story? Because I'm not sure what would be best. I've had a sequel to a story before and it didn't go so well, but I'm already on Chapter 33 and I don't want the story to run on and get boring. Any advice?