Danger Zone

Septenber 2, 1984

The first of college classes. As i walked into my first class, I had noticed some of the faces I saw. Just my roommate, those people went to school with me. I also noticed that one of the guys from The Dark Onez were in my class. When the teacher walked in the classroom, I sort of seem confident about the class although I don't know why. As the class went on, I felt as if there were somebody behind me holding a gun. Before I thought about it some, more somebody in the classroom shouted,"Jason, watch out!" The first gunshot was triggered. I went under the table I was sitting that. Another gunshot was triggered as I got underneath the table. Everybody else in the classroom leaves the room while I am getting up from under the table. I got up and turned around seeing him standing there like nothing happened. Before I could think about leaving the classroom, he aims the gun at me getting ready to shoot again. I started running towards the door and he pulls the trigger to the gun. I got shot in my left leg. While I stood there on the floor bleeding to death, we runs out of the room as quick as possible. The teacher and the students enter the room seeing me out cold bleeding to death. Someone told the teacher to call the ambulance as soon as possible. Once the ambulance came I was rushed to a nearby hospital to remove the bullet. After the surgery, I woke up in the hospital room sweating and confused. My mother was sitting right next to me. My friends all gathered in the room. As we were talking about nothing, the doctor came in and told me about he surgery. The doctor said," It was an easy operation. You are very lucky. You are a trooper." The doctor also said a bunch of big words that I don't know about but he also said that I am going to need a lot of rest.