Danger Zone

September 23,1984

The day I return to college. When I stepped into my classroom, everybody including the teacher started clapping for me. I was also mentioned on the announcements, I know special. Later that day, the person from the Dark Onez had me thinking. Since he was in the Dark Onez maybe...just maybe......nothing. Nothing came to my head. At the end of the day, the Dean of the university dedicated September 2nd as Jason Dolare Day. After the ceremony and the celebration, I went back to my dorm. On my way back to the dorm, I was thinking again. The same question went through my head, What if? As I kept thinking, i left my dorm to hang out with some friends in the lounge. ON my way to the lounge, the Dark Onez were following me slowly and quietly. I knew they were behind me the whole time because they thought they were quiet but honestly they couldn't keep quiet if their lives depended on it. After I hung out with my friends, I returned to my dorm with the same question stuck in my head. I was in the hallway my dorm was in. As I turn to get my key out of my pocket, I felt a push. One of the guys from the Dark Onez pushed me. I realized it had been the same guy who shot me. As my body was racing towards the floor, my question became complete. "What if the Dark Onez killed my father?", I said. "Did they do it? Who else was with them when it happened?" The questions just kept running through my head all night.