Status: DONE :D

Suicidal Bright Lights

Five/Five

Liam continued to sit nervously on the building's ledge, watching Christofer swing his legs carelessly in circles. "Who's turn is it?" Liam asked, scared to hear his own name as an answer.

Christofer thought for a few seconds. "Yours," he smiled a devilish grin. Liam sighed, not wanting it to be his turn. "Well, what are you waiting for?" He asked.

"Nothing," Liam responded as he accidentaly looked down. He had actually forgotten how high up he was before he looked. Curiosity killed the cat, almost in a litteral sense. Liam moved forward less than a few inches, ignoring the pleas to stop coming from the other side of his brain.

"Now," Christofer began. "This is where the fun begins." Liam looked at him with wonder in his eyes. He didn't think any fun would come put of a situation like that. "Hold my hand really tight," he told him. Liam held his hand as if it were a life or death matter. "Do you trust me?" Christofer asked.

Liam didn't know what to say. Did he trust Christofer? "I guess I have to..." He sighed.

Good," Christofer's smile grew.

Without giving notice to Liam, he inched forward some more. "Wh- what are you doing?" Liam asked.

"Just trust me," Christofer assured him.

And then it was done. Christofer held Liam's hand, giving him one last kissed on the lips, before slipping off of the concrete ledge.

Liam tried to let out a scream, but everything happened too fast.

At that, his life was over. Liam and Christofer were done. One for love, the pther to fit it; in the end, neither won.