Status: Comment/Subscribe

Would You Destroy Something Perfect, in Order to Make It Beautiful?

Profess To Me Your Secrets

Joker’s other hand went to the back of my head, pulling me close and making it hard for me to pull away. I finally gave in and moved my lips with his to kiss him back. He pulled away slowly.

“It’s so weird,” I whispered.

“What is, Doll?” he asked.

“That you’re a psychopathic killer, but you are capable of this. You’re capable of being human,” I told him, placing my hands on either side of his face.

“I don’t like it. I wish you didn’t do this to me,” he said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

“But, what would you do without me? You’d go crazy and kill yourself,” I murmured.

“Lillee,” he whispered. “Sometimes I wish I wasn’t like this, but this city is stupid. They don’t know how to live. The only reasonable way to live is without all these rules,” he explained.

“The whole world lives by rules. It’s just how it works,” I said. He frowned and shook his head.

“I don’t like it. The world needs a wake up call.”

“I don’t think you should be the one to do it.”

“You want me to quit my…” he paused, considering the word to us. “Job?” he finished. I looked down.

“Yes,” I admitted. “I’m just worried about you.”

“Sometimes I wish you weren’t apart of this life. Sometimes I wish you were like my wife. I leave in the morning for ‘work’, turn into Joker, cause trouble, and come home as Jack,” he told me. I was quiet for a minute, before adding,

“Sometimes I wish it was like that too.”

“Lillee, I want you. I want to be your husband, I want to have a normal life with you. I love you,” Jack confessed, placing his hands on either side of my face and kissing me gently on the lips. I didn’t hesitate to kiss him back this time. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. He turned us around and pushed me up against the table. Jack’s hands moved to my waist and around my back. The kiss was powerful, it almost felt like he was forcing all of his emotions into the kiss, and I was ready to take it on. My stomach was in knots, and my heart pounded. I didn’t want to stop kissing him.

But, he pulled away, panting. “I missed you,” he whispered. I smiled as he continued, “I want to feel this way more. I really do. But I don’t think I can take it. I just have this need, this… urgency, to cause mayhem.”

“I think I can help balance you out Jack,” I offered, leaning forward and pressing my forehead against him. “I feel like if I wasn’t around, you’d have gone crazy and maybe killed yourself or something. Deep down, I don’t think you ever lost the Jack you were 15 years ago. He just got covered up by hate, craziness, and greed. I like to believe you’re the same Jack I met in high school.”

“A part of me wants to be that Jack for you, but the other half wants to be Joker for others,” he answered honestly.

“I think that’s well balanced. I believe that you can handle that,” I told him sincerely.

“Lillee, I want you,” he moaned, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling our bodies closer. “Asking you to be my girlfriend sounds like something a highschooler asks, but I want you to be my official girlfriend, and someday, my wife.” I gave him a big grin, feeling my heart grow warm and my stomach turned into a knot with butterflies.

“I’ll be your girlfriend Jack,” I said. He met my lips and we devoured each other. We pulled outselves as close as it was physically possible and my lips clung to him desperately. His hands roamed my body as his tounge pushed through my lips. I let out a moan which encouraged him to have his tounge dance around my mouth. My hands flew to his chest and I started unbuttoning his vest. When I started to unbuttoning his shirt, his lips moved to my neck, sucking and biting where he saw fit. When I had successfully unbuttoned his shirt, I ran my hands up and down his bare chest. I’d never noticed how well-defined his stomach and chest muscles were or that he had a six-pack under his shirt.

His mouth made it to my collarbone. I threw my head back and as I opened my eyes, I saw Ditzy in the doorway. I gasped, shoving Jack away. Jack gave me a quick glare but turned around and gave Ditzy the darkest looked I’d ever seen. His hands slowly moved to his shirt, buttoning it back up.

“Can I help you?” Joker snarled.

“I… Someone said Doll was back,” he stuttered. I could see beads of sweat roll down his face from where I was standing. His hands were shaking and he looked like he was shifting his weight from foot to foot.

“So?” Joker snapped, moving on to his vest.

“I wanted… to, uh, see if it was true,” Ditzy whispered.

“Is there something going on between the two of you?” Joker asked, looked at me, then Ditzy.

“No,” I said. “But he was obviously just worried.”

“Hmm…” Joker mused. “Get out of my sight,” he shot at Ditzy. Ditzy ran out of the room and Joker turned back to me. “What was that about?” he asked suspiciously.

“I don’t know. He doesn’t like me, I was a giant ass to him the other day. He told me personal things. Maybe that’s why,” I shrugged. Joker nodded slowly.

“Why don’t you go get some sleep?” he asked. I yawned at the sound of sleep.

“Okay. See you later then,” I said. Jack leaned over and gave me a sloppy kiss.

“Sleep tight, toots,” he told me. I smiled and as I walked to the door, he added, “I love you.” I turned around and saw him leaning against the table with a smirk on his face.

“I love you too,” I responded with a bigger smile and left. I went down the hall and saw Ditzy in the kitchen. I stopped and looked at him. “What the hell was that?”

“Sorry for caring. I was worried about you. And now I know why Joker keeps you around. You’re his little toy,” he said.

“Fuck you! You know nothing!” I yelled. “What you saw was a start of something. The next chapter in our lives. I’ve know Joker for 15 years. He was there when I needed him the most, and I returned the favor after he got those scars.” I told him in a quieter voice. “Assuming shit makes you an asshole,” I spat and went upstairs to sleep.

In bed as I was drifting off to sleep, I heard a gun go off. My eyes shot open but I laid still. A few minutes later, the door opened and I screamed. Low and behold, Joker comes strolling in.

“Jesus Christ, calm down,” he groaned and closed the door. I sat up and saw him drop a gun on the chest of drawers.

“What happened?” I asked, sitting up.

“I heard what you said to Ditzy. I didn’t like how he was acting, and what he said. So I shot him,” he explained nonchalantly, taking off his shoes.

“You could have roughed him up a little, not kill him!” I exclaimed. He fell on the bed next to me, causing the bed to bump me up a little. I laid down on my side, facing him.

“But I had more fun killing him. Now he cant make any moves on my girlfriend,” he said.

“Do you think you’ll ever find another Darrel?” I whispered. Joker was quiet.

“I don’t know, toots. Sleep,” he commanded. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in the safety of his arms.

I ended up waking up the next night with Joker lying next to me. I slowly got out of bed, trying not to wake Joker up. I crept out of the room and went downstairs. My body ached, and I still felt tired, but I was starving.

I went to the kitchen and opened up the fridge. There were pizza boxes and take out boxes and junk food. I went to the cupboards, but there was nothing edible in there. My stomach growled in response.

“Someone went out for food,” I heard, jumping at the voice. I spun around and saw Topsy standing in the entrance.

“Thanks,” I croaked. “What, um, what are they getting?”

“Probably pizza. Should be here soon,” he said. I nodded and he started to walk away. I followed him out to the living room and took a seat on one of the chairs. I sat sideways, pulled my knees to my chest, and rested my head against the back of the chair. Topsy and two other guys were watching TV. I only stared at the screen blankly, but didn’t take anything in. TV was so mindless to me.

“Pizza boys!” a voice ran through the warehouse. The guys got up and went to the kitchen, and came back with plates of pizzas. I stared at them as they devoured the pizza.

“Can I have a piece?” I asked to no one in particular. The goon closest to me handed me his plate. I took a piece of cheese and thanked him. I ate it quietly and when I finished, I decided to go back upstairs.

As I walked up to the bedroom door, I heard a loud noise come from down the hall. I froze and waited, not sure about what to do. I heard a grunt and another noise. It sounded like a thud, like maybe something or someone fell. I walked down to the spare room and waited for something, anything. I heard breathing and gasping. I put my hand on the door knob, curious about who was in there.

I slowly opened the door. It was dark in there so I flicked the lights on. I saw a man tied to a chair. He was only in his boxers and he had a bag over his head. There were cuts bleeding all over his body and I noticed in the corner of the room, his clothes lay in a pile. Or what looked like clothes. I walked over to the pile and kicked it around until I realized it was Batman’s costume.

My head shot over to the man and I realized it was Bruce sitting in the middle of the room. I walked over to him from behind and took the bag off his head, but I stayed behind him so he wouldn’t see me.

“What are you going to do now, you filthy freak?” he spat. “You found me. Now what? Kill me already!” he demanded. I put the bag back on him and ran out of the room. I went to the bedroom and jumped on the bed, waking Joker up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have finished writing this story in my notebook.
I dont know how people will feel about the ending.
If you didnt read in the descrpition, I'll say it here, This doesnt have a happy ending
Get out now. But you are already this far, you have to know what happens to Lillee. And Joker. :)
There should only be like, 5 more chapters. I think. No promises.
I hope you all decide to stick around :)
XOXO
J