Status: Comment/Subscribe

Would You Destroy Something Perfect, in Order to Make It Beautiful?

Love is Lust and Lust is Love

I was rusty on my bomb making, so I came up with a more low key plan. I went to the hidden weapons room that only Jack, Darrel, and I knew about. There were supplies to make bombs, there were guns, dynamite, as well as a lot of silly weapons Jack liked.

I found a hand gun and filled it, and stuffed some other bullets in my pants pockets. I looked around and found a small tranquilizer gun, and two harpoon guns.

My plan is to go on a neighboring building and shoot the harpoon over and hope that it hooks to something. Since this plan was only a few hours old, I was hoping it’d work, and not extremely suck.

I texted Bruce and told him that I was going to be home late. But really, I’d never be going back. After tonight, I was going to officially be considered a villain. I was going to be throwing away the life I knew. I was feeling scared about a few things. The biggest thing was how much I was going to be hurting Bruce. Besides Jack, Bruce was practically my best friend. I’ve known him since my birth. The last 5 years were great, I wont deny that. I just didn’t want the things. I wanted simple things, like Jack, making horrifying materials to kill people. I was only living in a gross warehouse and wearing a costume if I had to.

I looked at the giant ring on my finger. Should I return it? Sell it? I didn’t know what to do, but I took it off for the first time and put it in my pocket. I’d think of something. At 6 pm I got in the van and drove to the Asylum and looked for the best building to go to. I decided a building to the south would work great to jump from. It was a business building that was a few floors higher than Arkham. I got in and found a directory, trying to look as normal as possible.

Daniel R. Torse on floor 6 stood out the most to me. I went to the receptionist and gave her a small smile. I hoped this wasn’t a place that checked bags, because all of my weapons were in there.

“How can I help you?” I heard her ask.

“I’m here to see Mr. Torse,” I said.

“Okay, take elevator 4 up to the sixth floor.”

“Thank you,” I said and started to walk away. The lobby was quiet and there was a police officer near the back corner. I walked to the elevators like it was no big deal, and I saw a door marked ‘Roof”. I pushed through and sighed as I started my long journey.

I got to the top of the building and looked over at Arkham. It was about 2 floors lower than this building. I took out the harpoon gun and aimed it at a metal bar I could see on the other roof. The power of the shot pushed me back a few feet. I looked at the cable and saw that I had successfully got it hooked around the bar that I was aiming at. I pulled
the gun back and hooked it around a pole on the roof that I was on. I put the bag over my shoulder and grabbed a small rope out of it. I walked to the edge and got a tight grip on the rope.

I took one foot off the ledge and went for the other before I looked down. I pulled back to catch my breath. I had done this once before on a heist with Joker, but one of his stupid goons pushed me.

What if I didn’t make it this time? I took a few deep breaths and went to the ledge again. I tightened my grip on the rope and closed my eyes. Taking my left foot off the ledge, I held my breath and dropped my other foot.

I opened my eyes as saw the asylum getting closer to me. The wind blew through my hair, making me cold.

When I was over the roof, and getting closer to the pile, I let go of the rope and fell about 10 feet to the ground, almost falling over. I found the door and took out my shot gun, shooting the lock. It broke off and I walked down the stairs that let me to the high security ward. When I saw the guards standing in front of Jack’s cell, and there were 2 others that the door. I stood behind the pillar and I took out the tranquilizer and aimed it at one of the guard’s exposed neck. I aimed and fired, hitting him. The others had a delayed reaction and I took advantage of that and shot the others as fast as I could.

I switched back to the shot gun and shot out the cameras and sirens went off. I ran over to the guard and took his keys off his keychain. I tried five of the keys before I got the cell open. Jack was sitting on the floor in his padded cell, with his back against the wall. He had his white straight jacket on and he was staring at the opposite wall, looking bored. I walked over to him and helped him up. I unbuckled the jacket and helped him out of it.

He started to lead the way out without saying a word to me. I went in front of him and went out the way I came in. When we got to the roof, I went over to the other cable and looked around.

“How are we getting out of here?” he asked.

“I don’t know. I brought another harpoon gun, but I didn’t think about this. The van is down there,” I pointed down to the street.

“Give me the gun,” he growled. I took it out of the bag and handed it over. He aimed it at something and shot it. Half a second later, I head glass breaking. He had shot the harpoon through a second floor window. He hooked it around something on the roof and I handed him the rope I used earlier. “Hold on to me,” he instructed. I grabbed his waist right before he jumped off the ledge and we flew to the other building. Before we were to the window, we were falling. Jack let go. He had let go of the fucking cable!

I screamed as we fell 3 floors into a flower pot. Jack was nice enough to fall into the actual flowers, and I fell on his chest. I rolled off of him and got on the ground, catching my breath. People were giving us weird looks as they walked by. Jack got out of the flower bed and we nonchalantly walked down the sidewalk to the van.

Jack got in the driver’s seat, and I in the passengers, and he took off to the warehouse. I couldn’t find my voice to say anything, and Jack was just as quiet.

I was beginning to recover from my adrenaline rush that had been pulsing through my veins for the last half hour. I couldn’t believe that I had broken Jack out of jail. I just ruined the rest of my life. But I didn’t care. I was happy to have Jack out. I smiled to myself, proud at what I’d done.

“I’m proud of you,” Jack said when we were almost at the warehouse.

“For?”

“Breaking me out by yourself,” he said.

“Oh. Thanks,” I mumbled, blushing. “I mean, you’re welcome,” I added quickly. He smiled and shook his head. We rode the rest of the was in silence.

When we got back to the warehouse, Jack yelled and cursed at how messy and filthy the place was. He kicked bottles, and shouted. When he started to calm down, he went to the phone and dialed a number. I could hear it ring until a operator’s voice cam on, saying that the number had been disconnected. Jack growled and threw the phone.

“So much for Darrel,” he said in a deep voice that almost scared me. He stormed upstairs and I followed right behind him. He went to his room and started to take off his pants.

“Where am I going to sleep?” I asked. Jack pointed to his bed. We had slept in the same bed before, so it was no big deal, but at the same time, it felt like a big deal. It had never seemed unusual before, but things were different now, different because we were almost strangers to each other. It was just different. I took my pants off and stripped down to my tank top.

Jack got in bed first and I followed, laying down next to him. He was laying on his back, staring up at the ceiling. I laid on my side, watching him.

“So what are we going to blow up tomorrow?” I asked.

“Nothing. We’re going to clean up this mess and then recruit,” he responded. We were quiet after than. I thought he was asleep until he said, “I’m surprised you chose me.”

“Why?”

“You were or still are, engaged to Bruce.”

“Here’s the thing: I love Bruce, but he likes things. Material things. I’m perfectly fine without all of it. He has all that money and he doesn’t know what to do with all of it. Yes it was nice when he bought me expensive things, but if I had the choice, I’d choose this life. Blowing things up, running form the police. Not having any belongings and no social ties. I like this life style more,” I told him truthfully. I felt the bed shirt and I saw Jack turn over to face me. He brushed a piece of hair off my face and tucked it behind my left ear.

Jack leaned over and his lips brushed mine softly. I wouldn’t even consider it a kiss. His eyes were closed as his lips hovered over mine. It almost seemed like he didn’t know if he wanted to kiss me or not.

“Jack,” I whispered, trying to encourage him to continue. I didn’t realized if before, but I wanted him to kiss me more than I’d ever wanted Bruce to kiss me. He got the hint, leaned over and his lips went over mine. His hand went to the back of my head and pulled me closer. His lips enveloped over mine into a passionate, rough kiss. His tongue caressing mine and he bit my lower lip. Jack’s fingers grabbed at my hair, his body pushing into mine, holding me as if he never wanted to let me go.

Bruce had never kissed me like this before. Bruce was gentle, soft, and cautious. He was never as rough with me as Jack was being. While I was kissing Jack, the more I liked the way he was rough with me. I could feel my heart race and my stomach twist into a knot at the pit of my stomach. Bruce made me feel like a lady, but this monster I called Jack made me feel like a woman.

Jack started to slow the kiss down and first he released my head and finally pulled away. I almost moaned in displeasure, but caught my breath. I wanted to continue kissing him until I realized what I’d done. I made out with THE Joker. But it wasn’t Joker in bed, it was Jack.

“Goodnight,” he growled and turned onto his other side, away from me.

“Goodnight,” I said slowly, feeling confused.

“Don’t be like that,” he said, still not facing me.

“Like what?” I asked, staring at the back of his head.

“All moody. Lillee, you now I’m not one for love or romance.”

“Then why did you kiss me, let alone kiss me like that?” I pleaded.

“I’ve always wanted to do that,” he answered, shrugging.

“Oh, that makes so much sense,” I grumbled sarcastically and turned over so we were back to back.

“Lillee stop it,” he said in a strong voice.

“Stop what?” I hissed.

“Being a bitch,” he snapped.
♠ ♠ ♠
As I typed the last part of this chapter, I watched, and still am, The Dark Knight.
Fuck I love Joker.
Wont be another update until monday or tuesday because my friend hasnt edited anything past this point.
This story would be shit if she didnt edit it, so be happy.
God he's so sexy in a Nurse's outfit.

"Whatever doesnt kill you, simply makes you stranger." <3
XOXO
J