Status: Comment/Subscribe

Would You Destroy Something Perfect, in Order to Make It Beautiful?

Dollface and Joker Sittin In A Tree

I turned towards him and rested on my elbow. “I’m being a bitch? The only reason I’m being like this is because I don’t understand what just happened!”

“I told you, I’ve always wanted to do that,” he said. I kept my face calm and relaxed and fell back on the bed, facing away from Jack.

Jack pulled me onto my back forcefully and slid his hands on either side of my neck. His face hovered over mine, his face only inches away from mine.

“And after the first kiss, I always wondered what the second kiss would be like,” he whispered, his face soft and calm. He slowly lowered his lips to mine.

His lips moves slowly against mine at first, but when I started to kiss back, he deepened the kiss. His lips moved faster and he bit my bottom lip, causing me to groan unwillingly. My arms went up to the back of his head and I ran my fingers through his hair.

It seemed like as the kiss started it was over. Jack pulled away and fell down next to me. I laid still, looking at the old, cracking ceiling. The only sound I heard was the sound of Jack breathing.

“Jack?” I asked. He snored which I’m pretty sure was fake. I frowned and turned my back to him and tired to fall asleep.

After a few minutes, the bed moved and there was pressure on my waist, and then I felt pressure on my entire back side. Jack had put his arm around my and pressed his body against mine. I lay still for a few minutes as I felt his breath on the back of my neck. At first his hot breath tickled my skin and made my neck hairs dance, but I got used to it and it was almost relaxing after awhile.

When I woke up in the morning, the bed was empty. I sat up and stretched. I looked over at the bathroom door and saw the light on in the cracks of the closed door. I got out of bed and knocked on the bathroom door.

“What-tah?” I heard.

“Can I shower, please?” I asked. The door swung open and saw Jack in his old purple and green suit. His hair was re-dyed a dark green, and he had half of his white makeup on.

It was so nice to see him without his war paint the last week, and to see him with it on made my stomach churn.

“Fine,” he hissed and moved back to the sink. I walked over to the shower and turned it on. that’s when I realized id have to strip in front of Jack. I pushed the feelings away quickly and started taking my pants and shit off. I didn’t know if Jack was watching me or not, but I felt like he was.

I took my bra off first, keeping my back to Jack. I slipped my panties off and got in the shower. The water was still a little cold, but I ignored it and let the water wash over me. There wasn’t any shampoo, or soap for that matter, so I just stood there as the water got warmer.

“Jack?” I called.

“Hmm?” I heard.

“Is there a town I can use?” I asked. I heard him shuffling around and heard a cabinet slam shut.

“Yes,” he said. I turned off the water and stuck my hand out of the shower. I felt softness fill my hand. I grabbed the towel and brought it into the shower. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my body.

I pulled the curtain over and saw Jack putting on his red lipstick. He ignored me as I left the bathroom and went to the closet. I picked through clothes and found black cargo pants and a baggy black t-shirt.

When I finished changing, Jack emerged from the bathroom, in full Joker persona. He smiled at me and started laughing. I laughed at how bizarre he was being.

“Lets go,” he said. I followed him down the stairs, and to the open kitchen. He found a box of black garbage bags and tossed them to me. “Have fun,” he started walking away.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“Gonna go recruit idiots,” he called.

“You’re not going to help?” I snapped.

“Nope!” he called back and left the building. I groaned loudly and started to throw bottles and trash in the bag.

It took me 3 hours to clean everything down stairs. I threw the 7 garbage bags in the ally and went back into the living room. I rolled my shirt up under my boobs and tied it. I rolled my pants up to my knees and when upstairs to finish cleaning. There were two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms left to clean. I went to the spare room and opened the door.

As I opened the door to the spare room, an awful smell met my nose. It was nothing I had ever smelt before. I looked around the nearly empty room and saw a decaying body on the floor. There were a few rats and flies. I looked closer and saw that it was Darrel. I screamed and dropped the bag in my hands. I shut the door and ran downstairs.

I sat on the couch, trying to control my breathing. It didn’t look like suicide, but who would have murdered him? As I pondered over Darrel’s death, I heard an engine cut and talking. The door in the kitchen opened and I saw some young men walk through, followed by Joker.

I shot up and walked over to the 6 or 7 men. A few of them were giving me bedroom eyes and checking me out.

“Helllllllloo,” one of them whistled. He had chocolate brown eyes and a strong build. He looked stupid, so I hoped there was a good reason for Joker to recruit him.

“You look familiar, aren’t you Bruce-”

“Nah, she’s too pretty for that hag. What’s your name, baby?” the first guy asked.

“Her name is Doll, and she is off limits,” Joker snapped, standing in front of me protectively. My face went red in shock at his actions. I didn’t expect him to do anything like this.

“C’mon Boss, cant you share?” another one asked.

“If I find out you put one finger on her without my permission, we can have matching scars,” he growled, taking out his knife and threatened them with it.

“Joker, there’s something I need to show you,” I whispered. He groaned and glared at the new goons.

“TV’s over there, be back in 15 minutes,” Joker said, pointing to the TV. I led him upstairs to the spare bedroom. Before I opened the door I could smell his dead body/ o pushed through as Joker walked in and walked over to Darrel’s body. I watched as his face stayed the same. His face was dark, sunken and unemotional.

“So?” he asked.

“It’s Darrel!” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, so?” he asked again.

“He’s been your right hand man for a long time! Don’t you feel anything?” I asked.

“No, not really,” he said and walked out of the room and yelled, “I need three of you dufuses up here, now!” I heard running and then 3 men were standing in front of Joker. One of them was the guy that had clearly been hitting on me. “Get rid of that body,” Joker said, pointing to Darrel. “Doll, come with me,” he said. I followed him into his bedroom.

“So is my name Doll now?” I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good?
Comments would be nice. Let me know what you want more of.
What you want less of.
Thanks.

xoxo
J