So You Can Leave Like The Sane Abandoned Me

Liar/Love

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

His name was Frank Iero.
His name was Zacky Baker.
My name is Brian Haner.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He used to watch him. Just as I watched him. There was something beautiful about him, he just never seemed to notice it.

I did though.

I always notice him, even when he’s too busy noticing him. It was odd. It was weird. And it was totally out of character. Who randomly watched people? Well, I did. I watched him. And I can watch him forever.

Too bad he’s to busy watching him to notice. Hm, what I’d do for him to notice me.

It isn’t healthy, yes I already comprehended that, it hasn’t stopped me though. No matter what I do, I watch him. I watch him day and night, study him, remember him, burn his fucking image into my god damned, psychotic mind and what do I get in return? Nothing. Absol-fucking-utely nothing.

If anyone else was to look into this, they would laugh. Hell, I laugh at myself. Day and night. Whenever my mind let me think of someone other than him… and the things I’d like to be doing to him.
A shudder runs up my spine, thinking of it. Just thinking of the things I wanted to do to his body, to his soul, to him. Mh, if anything I wanted to taste him. He looked so fucking delicious. I could eat him up.

Literally. I’ve been in love with him long enough. Why not?