So You Can Leave Like The Sane Abandoned Me

Liar/Rape/Kill/Love/Hate/Fear

There was one thing imaging something like this happening, another thing was it actually happening. None of the 3 men knew that this would happen, or that they would allow it too. The hazel eyed boy wanted the other two to stay as far away from him as possible.
Green eyes wanted to do nothing but take the hazel eyed boy, hard and rough.
And brown eyes wanted the green eyed boy, fucking the hazel eyed boy.
Now, if that didn’t sound bizarre, what would? Let me tell you, all this happening.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fuck, harder…” Frank moaned, clutching the sheets under his hands, his back arched in that position Zack knew would look amazing. Zack smirked, pushing the smaller mans knees against his chest, taking his member out and slamming back, nice and rough into Franks intense, small heat.
Zack knew he should have prepped him better. He knew he would hurt. He knew he’d be bleeding a bit, but did he care? No, he really fucking didn’t. And when Frank didn’t say anything but give him a frightened look and then attack his lips; Zack didn’t need to think. He let him chew his lips off, wincing when his rings pushed against his gums, from the intense pressure Frank added, but he welcomed it.
Frank moaned again, fisted the white sheets in his hands, trying to push his chest out, but having difficulty, due to his knees and Zack’s extra body weight. Zack continued to slam into the Franks heat.

“You call this hard? Fuck, I thought you could do better than this…” Frank smirked, knowing he was pushing the older man’s buttons, but he didn’t care. Because right now he was so high off the fright in his body and the creeps he was getting, but he stayed there, allowing the man whose been stalking him, fuck his brains out.
Zack growled, and it was a growl that scared Frank… Than why did he seem to get harder? Zack pushed his legs down and went completely nuts, slamming into Frank’s heat. That is … until he felt his own backside light up on fire. “F-fuck!” He screamed, turning around, and widening his eyes, when he saw Brian balls deep inside him.

Brian smirked, “He wants harder Baker … I’ll help you out with that.” Zack eyes widened; but not with fear. His eyes were shining with lust and curiosity. Brian grabbed his hips and winked before taking his length out, and slamming into Zack. Zack moaned, thus causing Frank to moan because Zack’s hips snapped forward hard as well.
He knew he pushed in harder than last time… “Mm, fuck Baker, there you go … D-do it again Brian…” Brian raised an eye brow at the paranoid, lust driven eyes that were fixated on him and gave a rather sultry smirk back, nodding and grabbed Zack’s hips, pulling them out, so that he was buried deep into Zack’s behind. Zack let out an involuntary moan,

“Mm, f-fuck … so d-deep,” Zack swallowed and bit his bottom lip, “W-what do I, do Bri? Hm? T-tell me … c’mon, instruct me Haner.” Zack inhaled deeply, smirking at Brian’s shocked look. Brian looked down at the withering boy in his hands. Did he love him? Or did he just want the same thing Zack wanted from Frank? He stared into those tricky, cunning eyes and realized it … it must just be the lust.
“Doesn’t seem like you need it, mh Zacky? You seem to be doing just fine…” Brian purred into Zack’s ear and shoved him forward, making him bury himself in Frank again; causing the hazel eyed boy to let out another moan.

It was ridiculous, Frank was on his back, knees to his chest, with Zack now hovering over him, and Brian behind him, legs parted. All three men didn’t know how they ended up here, or why. All they knew was that they all were so close, and all they wanted was to get off.
Brian continued to assault Zack’s ass with the same merciless pounding that Zack was bestowing upon Frank; it only seemed fair. He’d pull Zack onto him and then shove him back into Frank. All three men were sweating and breathing heavily, so close.

“S-so close…”

“Me too … fuck …”

And with one more hard shove Zack left himself buried inside Frank, while Brian also buried himself balls deep in Zack. All three men instantly hit their orgasms. Frank’s exploded all over Zack’s and his stomach. After going through the last shocks of their orgasm, Zack fell limply over Frank, as did Brian but on Zack and Frank so he made sure to not add all his body weight.

“Why did you say yes?” Zack asked, panting softly, raising an eyebrow in Frank’s direction. Brian’s ears also perked up at this.

“Because, I wanted to see if I needed to keep this close or not.” Zack looked down to see Frank’s switch blade sticking out of his side, the second of the set stuck in Brains side as well.
“Sorry, it was the fear. You wouldn’t understand.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this was a 4-shot for this contest.