Status: completed

Set It Off

Twenty-three years before the last chapter

“Casey.” Cody knocks at my window. “Casey, it’s time.” I get up from my bed and walk towards my window. “Cody?” It was dark outside and the light of the moon brought shadows in my room as I opened the window. His face was dark and the only thing I could see were his eyes and his white gleaming teeth. “Why are you here?” I ask rubbing my eyes. “I have to go.” I look at him confused. “But Cody, you just got here.” His eyes look sad. “No, I mean…leave this town, this time.” Maybe I was dreaming. Why is Cody Carson standing outside my window? Sure we hung out sometimes…“Casey, you have to listen to me carefully.” Was he kidding? I just woke up. And plus, he was freaking me out. “Casey I’m not from here.” I look at him quizzically. “Cody what are you talking about? You’ve lived here for as long as I’ve lived here…” He looks away. “No Casey, I haven’t. I’ve spent the last few weeks trying to get to know you. I’m not from this time.” I try to look into his eyes, but his face was turned. “Cody? What are you saying?” He looks back at me, his whole body seeming to glow almost fluorescent like. “It’s up to you to bring me back, Casey. That’s all I may tell you.” What did he mean? It’s up to me to bring him back? “But Cody don’t…leave?” He was gone. There were three words written on my window, imprinted in the frost. I. Love. You.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWWWWWW! The. End.