Status: its slow updating but its updating

It all gets better with time frerard

number 11 ( poor frankie )

FRANK
I walked up the path to my front door when I got up to it I turned to see Gerard was driving away this was it I was on my own again and about to walk into my own hell. I slowly opened the door and walked in, trying my hardest not to make any noise but before I knew it someone grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back I fell to the floor holding my head when I looked up I saw my father. A bottle in one of his hands and the other was taking the cigarette from his mouth and he flicked the ash at me and screamed “where the fuck where you? And who the fuck was that I saw out in that car?”
That’s all he shouted before he kicked me in the ribs I screamed out in pain but that just made him laugh at me he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up to my feet I kicked and struggled to get out of his grip witch was harder than you would think. Mostly because am 5ft-5 and he’s 6ft-2 it’s a bit unfair if you ask me but when I kicked him last I made him drop his bottle of drink he let go and I just stood there in fear he looked down at the floor where the bottle was in peace’s everywhere he looked from the floor and up to me, pulling his fist back as far as he could then hit me in the side of the face as hard as he could I feel to the floor again.

I was being kicked everywhere and anywhere my father could kick me. I had blood running down my face am almost sure that most of my ribs are broke and am screaming at the top of my lungs and tears where falling down the side on my face the next kick went to my head and I passed out.
I was woken up by a glass of water being pored over my head it stun like a bitch because my face was cut up and I had a huge gash on the side of my head from my father kicking me I blinked my eyes and looked around me my father was sitting in front of me in one of the kitchen chairs with a massive grin on his face it made me sick but he looked over to the front door and then back to me and slowly asked “who the fuck was in that car with you?”
I mumbled a little trying to get the words out but it just wasn’t working that’s when my father stud up and walked over to me and knelt down in front of me he took a box out of his pocket and took out a cigarette and lit it he took a puff or two before he held the tip to my face I tried to back away from him but my back was already up on the wall. I whimpered as he got closer to my face I closed my eyes out of pure fear then I herd him ask me again
“Right faggot this is the last time am asking you and if you don’t tell me this time well I think you know what’s going to happen don’t you”
The way he said it all was so creepy and slow and cam it scared the shit out of me but I opened my eyes to see him smiling. I opened my mouth to talk and all I could say was
“He’s my friend he was just giving me a lift home”
He looked at me and the creepy smile dropped right off his face and he looked at him cigarette and then back at me and put the cigarette out on my hand I yelped and cried as I pulled my hand up to my chest to hold it to try and stop the pain but he just looked at me like I was scum he didn’t give a shit at what he was doing to me I think sometimes he enjoyed it he stud up and grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled me up to my feet but when I stud up I just wanted to fall back down a sharp pain jumped up my back and my head and up and down my ribs I felt like I got hit by a bus.

My father by now had pulled me into the kitchen and put me up against the wall and he sat at the table he was looking right at me but I was just slowly crying in pain and I couldn’t get my breathing to slow down I felt like I was going to faint but there was nothing I could do he would just hit me more but that’s when he stood up and left the room but he shouted back as he walked away
“You can get the fuck out of my house!!! I won’t have any faggots living under my roof!!!”.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello and yes ano you all must hate me for hurting frankie but it had to be down =[
xx