Status: its slow updating but its updating

It all gets better with time frerard

thank god he smiled

FRANK
I was a bit surprised I didn't think Gerard liked me that much to ask me to stay but I just smiled at him and said that id love to stay *embarrassed smile* Gerard let out a sigh of relief and held his hand out and said come on up with me then.
I took his hand and he lead me up to his room I was looking all around me to see what he had in his room there was a big book shelf and what looked to be like sketch books and a big double bed.
Next thing I new I stopped walking with Gerard he turned around to see why I stopped and I couldn’t help it I pulled him close and kissed him softly and slowly and then I had one hand on his cheek and the other grabbing his hair.

He put his hands on my hips and pulled me in tight and then I started walking I didn’t no where I was walking, I tripped over something and next I knew it we where on the floor me on top of Gerard, he pushed me over so he would be on top then he stood up and lent a hand down to me so I could get up the only thing was I had a boner and I didn’t really want to get up
I took Gerard’s hand and he helped me to my feet .

GERARD
I helped frank to his feet just because I wanted to be able to push him back down onto my bed but when he got up he went really red but I don’t know why he’s went red but then I saw what he was trying to hide, I pulled him close kissed his neck got abit closer I whispered to frank it was ok I didn’t want him to feel awkward so I though id try and make him laugh I told him he couldn’t hide his boner even if he wanted not it his skinny jeans anyway.
Frank let out a big giggle, looked at me and said well if I cant hide it you mite have to help me get rid of it and then he give me a cheeky smile.

FRANK
I pushed Gerard onto the bed and took his top off then he took my top off but he though he would be funny and leave it half on so my arms where stuck and I couldn’t see, I herd Gerard giggle as I struggled to get my top off then I got my arms free as I was just about to take my top off my head I herd my belt being undone so when I got my top off I looked down and Gerard had my jeans undone and was kissing my tummy and rubbing my boner witch wasn’t helping it at all .

Next thing I no Gerard’s kissing me slowly getting lower and lower until he got to the top of my boxers I didn’t know what to do I just lay there and then I was going to say something to him so it didn’t get weird I got out half of his name before he started pulling at my boxers, I couldn’t speak I couldn’t move Gerard looked up at me and asked if I said something but I just smiled and shook my head before I knew it I felt my face get really warm and Gerard just looked at me.

GERARD
Am near shur I herd frank say my name but when I asked him he was just laying there and he shook his head but he was really red and looked really nervous , I looked up at him and said yano your really cute when you look all embarrassed and I give him a big grin.
And then instead of getting lower I moved up beside him and started kissing him he put his hand on my ass and pulled me down on top of him, he undid my jeans and then we where both under my rug in are boxers.
♠ ♠ ♠
heya everyone it was hard to think what to rite
but i did it =]
tell me what you all think and if you all have any ideas foe me =]

sorry for anything thats wrongly spelt or anything