Status: its slow updating but its updating

It all gets better with time frerard

giggle

GERARD
I woke up the next morning to look over and see frank laying half across me his head was on my chest and he had his arm over me, his face was so peaceful looking I was thinking about what this meant now did this mean I was gay did it mean I was him boyfriend there was so much going though my mind I didn’t even see that frank had woken up.
He was looking up at me with a smile on his face he was so cute I just smiled back at him and said morning with a smile.

FRANK
I woke up to see that Gerard was already awake I smiled up at him and he smiled back and said morning I pulled him close so I could get move comfortable and I said I don’t want to get up yet then the thought went though my mind I think I love him but I don’t know if he likes me enough to love me.
I didn’t want to think about the fact that Gerard mite not love me it killed me inside to think he didn’t love me back, I let out a little sigh Gerard looked down at me and asked me if I was ok I just shrugged I didn’t really want to say anything.

He started rubbing my back and asked me again what was wrong I didn’t like not telling him but I was scared to tell him I thought about if for a minute because for all I knew he did love me but It looked like I was going to make the first move.
I looked up at him and said if I tell you do you promise you wont get mad he nodded I took a deep breath and the words just seemed to spill out.

I think I LOVE you, I didn’t want to look up at him I buried my head into his chest waiting on him pushing me off of him.

GERARD
He LOVE’S me I felt myself melt into the bed I couldn’t talk and I could tell frank was waiting on me to say something, looking down at him he was so sweet he had cuddled rite up to me I leaned down and kissed him on the head and whisped into his ear I love you to, I could feel him smile then he looked up and I don’t think it was possible for him to have a bigger grin it was adorable.
We where in the middle of kissing when I herd my door open and I herd mikey laughing I turned to my door to see him and ray I just thought to myself shit there never going to let me live this down what I herd next surprised me mikey just laughed and said I new it that’s why you came home the other day with that massive grin on your face I went a little red in the face and I think frank noticed because he leaned over and give me a kiss on the cheek.
The next voice I herd was rays and all he said was well they do make a cute couple witch made me laugh and frank giggle.

FRANK
Ok so you to don’t mind me and Gerard, mikey look at him and said well I don’t mind you to hanging out but like are you to dating or what’s going on.
I looked up at Gerard and asked him are we dating or are we just really good friend he looked at me sort of shocked and give me a soft kiss on the lips I let out a bit of a girly giggle and went red and tried to hide my face mikey just laughed and said ok well as long as you two are happy then he looked at his watch and asked if we where getting up for school I looked up at Gerard and just smiled Gerard turned back to mikey and said he wasn’t going in today he just nodded back at Gerard and left.

GERARD
I looked down at frank and asked him what he wanted to do today he looked up to me and said do you want to go to my house and hang out because my mum and dad are away till tomorrow night.
Ok it’s a plan then will go to your house should we get up now or do you want to stay in bed for a bit longer frank jumped out of bed and said lets just go to mine with a bit grin I said ok and got up I put my jeans on and went to grab my top that was on the bed but as I went for it frank grabbed it and I could see him starting to smirk it was so cute but sexy at the same time I went over to get my top off frank.

FRANK
I had Gerard’s top and I wasn’t planning on giving him it back any time soon*big ass grin* he walked over to me and tried to grab his top but he missed and I grabbed him by the top of his jeans, pulled him close and kissed him roughly he grabbed my hair and kissed me back even rougher then he let my hair go and he grabbed his top and smirked at me I laughed.
I told him this wasn’t over I always win he just looked at me and giggled and told me there was no way I was going to win.

I didn’t say anything to Gerard I put on my jeans and a top and made a sad face at him he came over to me and rapped his arms around me and said he loves me and that I win.
I had a massive smile on my face I give out a bit of a giggle and said I love you to but there’s something I have to tell you Gerard he looked at me sort of worried I looked up and shouted I WIN and ran out of the room laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
heya everyone new wee bit for all of ya =]
comment on the chapters and tell me what you think <3