Status: its slow updating but its updating

It all gets better with time frerard

number 9 ( still cant think of anything )

.............................................................FRANK...................................................................................
Gerard had lead me up the stairs and showed me the bathroom it was all tile and black and white it was lovely if I do say so myself. He showed me the guest room it was nice it had blue walls and some pictures up and a single bed with a TV at one side of the room and a table at the other side am guessing it would be for mikey if he was ever staying over, he then took me to the door at the end of the hall and opened the black door when we walked in the first thing I saw was a black metal bed it was massive and his walls where red a real blood red it was really nice he had a big TV on the wall across from the bed, a huge desk in front of the only window in the room I walked over to the window and looked out I could see all of jersey and when I looked down I could see all of Gerard’s art stuff and drawling.

We went down and grabbed the boxes of clothes and began to take them up to Gerard’s room when I got into his room I sat the boxes on the floor in front of his clawsit I looked over to him and asked
“Gee do you want to start unpacking your clothes and ill grab some more boxes”
Gerard turned around to meet my eyes and smiled and said “well only if you want I don’t really mind like if you wa”
that’s all he could get out before I walked over to him and took his face in my hands and kissed him softly he smiled into the kiss and raped his arms around my waste pulling me closer, pulling away from my kiss with Gerard he looked at me and pouted at the fact I stopped the kiss I smiled at him and told him
“ill go grab some more boxes shall I”

........................................................................GERARD..........................................................................
I nodded at Frankie for him to go down and grab some more boxes and I slowly unwrapped my arms from around him he turned and went to walk off but before he could I grabbed his ass he let out a gasp of shock and turned to me with a smile and a bit of a red face it was cute
“did you just grab ass me Mr Way”
I couldn’t help but laugh but I shook my head
“me grab your ass nope I have no clue what your talking about”.
Frankie just smiled and I turned to open my clawsit when a hand came around my waste and grabbed my package I gasped a little and let out a slight moan I herd Frankie giggle and whisper “well that’s a shame I was hopeing it was you that grab assed me”
He let me go and walked away with a smile on that cute face of his, overly happy with himself at what he had just done don’t get me wrong I didn’t mind at all *huge smiles*.
♠ ♠ ♠
heys yes ano this is a really short one but what can ya do =]
comment plzzzzz
xxx