Sequel: Without Love
Status: Complete/Finished

Irresistible Player

Part 2/3: Clubbing

My outfit wasn’t very sexy because simply I didn’t want to attract attention from all the guys at the club, I just wanted to try and have some fun. After all of us entered the club, we quickly went and took our sits. Leica sat next to me, and on my other side was Jay. Matt sat beside Leica, and next to him, was another girl. I shouldn't be surprised. We sat across each other, and I guessed this girl wasn't just going to jump in bed with him. She wanted to spent his money first. Oh, well.

Introducing her to us, I found out her name was also Anna, just like me. He just grinned, saying I'd always be the first girl in his life and his so-called girlfriend laughed, along with us, thinking we were brother and sister...right? They were kissing and even though with all those other girls I used to handle my emotions well but with her in his arms I wasn’t able to do it.

Why the hell did she had the same name as me? Now when they’ll have sex, he’ll call my name but I won’t be the one in his arms. Damn it!

‘’Let’s go dance!’’ Leica said to me.

‘’Let’s head to the bar for another drink and then on to the dance floor.’’ I said to her and she agreed saying, ‘’Deal.’’ We excused ourselves and went to the bar.

‘’Two Black Asia cocktails please.’’ I said to the bartender. I was so sad, I was ready to start crying my heart out but I had to hold on till this circus day was over.

‘’What’s wrong with you today?’’ Leica asked me and she sounded concerned. I didn’t answer, she already knew about my feelings. The problem was that I wasn’t able to handle seeing him with her and that was just because she had the same name as me.

The bartender gave us our drinks and I quickly said, ‘’don’t ask… Just drink this.’’ We had our drink in silence and my caught a guy winking at me. Nah, another one… And I didn’t even dressed sexy today. I was wearing blue jean shorts and a white V-neck and Leica was wearing the same but with different colors. Her shorts were black and her top was light blue. ‘’Let’s dance. I wanna forget about everything tonight.’’ I said to Leica and she smiled leading the way to the dance floor.

While we danced, everyone was staring us. Even if we didn’t want to, we always attracted guys like magnets. We just kept dancing till the guy that was winking at me a while ago came closer and we danced together. When the song changed I went to sit back down with my friends.

Two hours after Matt drove everyone to their houses, he drove me home. I was kind of drunk so I was the last one to take home. When we were out of my house, he took my keys. He picked me up in his arms and opened the door. He left me gently on my bed and covered me with the blanket he bought for me on my birthday, which was red and had a stamp with us on it. He kissed my forehead softly and whispered, ‘’Sweet dreams baby girl’’ before he left. A single tear left my eye as I thought how he wasn’t able to see how much he meant to me. I felt like my feelings were in his way.
♠ ♠ ♠
SUBSCRIBE / COMMENT / BANNER = HAPPY WRITER / FASTER UPDATES

© Copyright of XXXataktoulaXXX [Maria-Dimitra Vetsika]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I need your opinions, so go over to the comment page and leave me a comment!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can contact me here:

http://member.mibba.com/221280/ [XXXataktoulaXXX]
http://www.wattpad.com/user/XXXataktoulaXXX
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/XXXataktoulaXXX/profile/
http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxxataktoulaxxx OR http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3064926/
http://www.facebook.com/#!/Ataktoula
http://s1085.photobucket.com/home/XXXataktoulaXXX/index
ataktoula-breathless@hotmail.com OR marian-silverbullet@hotmail.com