Status: A massive coo-write.

The Many Tales of Dujo

Prologue

She stared up at the old woman, wrinkling skin withered and coarse from age. The old woman’s eyes stared back at her with much wisdom flitting in their depths. The girl just blinked, her own eyes filling with curiosity. “Gramma, will you tell me a story?”

The old woman smiled, the wrinkles deepening at the corners of her mouth. “Of course, child. What story do you want hear?” She asked in a raspy voice. The grandmother watched her granddaughter rise off the bed. The girl’s little feet pitter-pattered against the floor as she ran over to a nearby bookshelf. Reaching up with small hands, she grabbed an old red leather bound book and pulled it off the shelf. The book was ancient and the gold lettering on the front was faded with age, but the little girl didn’t care. She quickly hobbled back to her grandmother and climbed into the old lady’s lap with the book in hand.

“This one, Gramma.” The little girl replied, snuggling into the faded warmth of her grandmother’s body. The old woman smiled more and nodded, slipping an arm around her grandchild as she opened up the book.

“You have chosen a very good book to read, child. For this is about the legendary creator, our leader, Dujo, who had created this wonderful kingdom of Mibba.” The old woman said quietly and it was then that the stories began with the little girl listening with much interest.
♠ ♠ ♠
X3 I am so excited for this. This isn't an actual tale but I thought that I might do some sort of prologue or something. So, tell us what you think! :D